Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bellular Gaming Presents - Warcraft Daily #136 September 12, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents - 5.4 Gearing Made Easy (Get Those Alts Ready)

Hello there everyone!
    The moment we all finally wanted is here! Patch 5.4 arrived, and with it Glory came upon us Warriors! Tears of happiness are shed since it really did come to my expectations, so here is the First experience of the patch the First BG of 5.4!

I hope you all enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me <3
    Thank you! ^^

As I said I would, I'm bringing out guides for every Siege of Orgrimmar boss at a steady pace, you can find the rest on my channel. The newest one is down below:

Another thing I've started doing weekly with a few others is a podcast called WoW Weekly where we talk about the news in WoW in the last week and have a discussion about a different discussion point each week. Here's last week's one, the next one will be recorded tommorow:

Quick guide to First boss of SoO Immerseus!!

Bellular Gaming Presents Norushen 10 Man Normal Mode

Bellular Gaming Presents Sha of Pride 10 Man Normal Mode

Bellular Gaming Presents: How to Get the Sky Golem

Bellular Gaming Presents: Getting to Ordon Sanctuary without a Cloak

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Dailies # 137, 138, 139

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #140

Hello there everyone! ^^

We all know how World of Warcraft really is, and we all have these days!
    So this is a very different video than what I use to make, nontheless here is a WoW Machinima / Parody type video, and I'll just let the video explain itself ^^

I hope you guys get a giggle out of it or a nice smile! If you do and like the video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the world!
    Thank you so much <3

Bellular Gaming Presents: Timeless Isle Transmogs

Bellular Gaming Presents: Niuzao World Boss Guide

Another 1 of my helpful videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLgxx53ByE

Please like if you found it usefull, and subscribe to keep up to date and help my channel grow <3

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #141

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Norushen Flex Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Sha of Pride Flex Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Immererseus LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Fallen Protectors LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Norushen LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents Warcraft Daily #142

H Galakras 10man, Fury POV

Well I guess this is the end of the line for me. I made an unfinished wow duel style video.

I'm leaving the wow video making business as explained in the description of this video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQYw2PVsRF8

If you're to lazy to click on it, heres the gif I made for my last video. I call it the alternative MoP ending.

Hello there everyone! The moment is here, the First duels of the Patch 5.4! I gotta say Dueling is fun to say the least this patch! ^^ The changes that improved the quality of life for a Warrior just feels amazing and fluid, and I'm having a blast!
    But anyhow here are some duels where I'll do my best throwing a commentary to explain everything that is going on, the crucial points, the CDs and my thoughts! ^^

In this one I'm facing a Destro Lock, a Feral Druid, a Frost Mage and an epic duel with a Windwalker Monk

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe goes a long way and it means the world!
    Thank you <3

Already forgotten the once beautiful pre 5.4 Vale of Eternal Blossoms? Well here's a video to jog your memory!

Hello everyone! I bring you some videos of the Heroic kills in SoO, all in 25 man.

Have fun and I hope you help with progress.

Galakras 25hc:

Sha of Pride 25hc:

Inmerseus 25hc:

Thanks for watching and subscribe!

Hello there everyone! This is going to be a slightly different video basically I was thinking on how much time we've been through with youtube, and that there are already a good ammount of videos, and some of these I completely love, and awesome hilarious moments happen!
    A compilation of certain awesome and funny moments that has happened and are now in the past Highlights for the most funny that I think everyone would enjoy to watch ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3
    Thank you ^^