- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Immererseus LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Fallen Protectors LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Norushen LFR Guide

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents Warcraft Daily #142

Well I guess this is the end of the line for me. I made an unfinished wow duel style video.

I'm leaving the wow video making business as explained in the description of this video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQYw2PVsRF8

If you're to lazy to click on it, heres the gif I made for my last video. I call it the alternative MoP ending.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    H Norushen, Warlock PoV

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! The moment is here, the First duels of the Patch 5.4! I gotta say Dueling is fun to say the least this patch! ^^ The changes that improved the quality of life for a Warrior just feels amazing and fluid, and I'm having a blast!
    But anyhow here are some duels where I'll do my best throwing a commentary to explain everything that is going on, the crucial points, the CDs and my thoughts! ^^

In this one I'm facing a Destro Lock, a Feral Druid, a Frost Mage and an epic duel with a Windwalker Monk

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe goes a long way and it means the world!
    Thank you <3

Already forgotten the once beautiful pre 5.4 Vale of Eternal Blossoms? Well here's a video to jog your memory!

Deleted
    Hello everyone! I bring you some videos of the Heroic kills in SoO, all in 25 man.

Have fun and I hope you help with progress.

Galakras 25hc:

Sha of Pride 25hc:

Inmerseus 25hc:

Thanks for watching and subscribe!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! This is going to be a slightly different video basically I was thinking on how much time we've been through with youtube, and that there are already a good ammount of videos, and some of these I completely love, and awesome hilarious moments happen!
    A compilation of certain awesome and funny moments that has happened and are now in the past Highlights for the most funny that I think everyone would enjoy to watch ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3
    Thank you ^^

Deleted
    Have fun with our kills from Garrosh and Protectors

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Our first arena session was done, and I'm surprisingly pleased with how the game changed from before, granted warriors are strong atm, but the game in general feels way more balanced and I'm loving it ^^
    This was an intense match from the session we playing TSG with Holy Priest facing a TSG comp with Holy paladin.. Chaos arrived from there!

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world! <3
    Thank you

10+ Year Old Account

Hearthstone Music video!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #143

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #144

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #145

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #146

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #147

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #148

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Galakras 10 Man Normal

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Galakras Flex

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Sha of Pride LFR

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Brewfest 2013

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Timeless Isle Coins

So a subscriber challenged me to play wow during the free 7 day period. Record everything I did and give a honest opinion. At first I was like GTFO with that. But then I thought about it. Hey it's free and I like to be fair so here we are.

The first thing I'll say is. This isn't your high school days wow anymore. Gone is just about all of the toughness and struggling. And by far this is the most streamlined game I ever played. Which is nice because my brain took 7 days off in this game. That allowed me to have fun actually.

That is something welcome because a lot of games aren't fun anymore. But here's the problem with that. After you get over the fun. You say "Hey wait an minute I'm a grown man" I don't need my builds done for me. Or have all sense of character development taken away from me. That's pretty much where wow is right now. All the matter of choice is gone and you're left. With three builds maybe even cookie cutters. Chose between the three and set skills. And that's all she wrote on that.

I don't like this and don't like a game company basically taking away what made it good. With that said comes the dreaded Raid finder. It's far too easy I literally mashed buttons out of rotation and didn't die. You will see videos of this later on. On the other hand I love the Dungeon Journal. It's an awesome piece of the game more games should have that.

As far me leveling that was an actual blast. Warcraft does a excellent job of quest story telling. I kind of missed that the most in not playing the game anymore. My times during 85-90 was comical. And you will see the antics in this very. My final word on this game is this. Wow will always be the king because of age and polish. That doesn't mean it's the best game around now. It's old and taken a few wrongs turns that need to be corrected. And the concensus around the net is. If Wow ever got with the times and made some truly HD character customization people would flock back.

At the end of the day WoW is no longer a Pay 2 Play game. It's just getting away with it for now. It's a very good game but it should be free 2 play hands down. But you won't go wrong paying to play it either. Just don't expect the glory years wow.

Bellular Gaming Presents: Warcraft Daily #149

WING 2 LFR

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Galakras LFR

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Iron Juggernaut LFR

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides Kor'Kron Dark Shaman LFR

Bellular Gaming Presents: Guides General Nazgrim LFR
    Last edited by Lbgr; 2013-09-25 at 06:23 PM.

Day of WRATH! on Timeless Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thok US #2 and without OP Horde racials!!

full size: http://i.imgur.com/S7s7p64.jpg
    Last edited by FurtyIRL; 2013-09-27 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is some more TSG action, one of my favourite comps to play! ^^ In this one I'm going to throw some commentary over three matches, where I'll do my best to explain everything that's going on, my thoughts and crucial events during the matches that lead to the result ^^

If you like this video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me! <3
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Iron Juggernaut Heroic Kill from Resilient Aegwynn eu
    When you like the Videos check out other Videos on the channel and like + abo