How Some People Spend Their Days In Warcraft

Deleted
    Malkorok H, Hunter PoV

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ It is my pleasure to throw in the answers to your questions! This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I'm really happy it worked out and that I was able to do it, that alone is already quite a milestone that I'm very very pleased to achieve!
    So here is the Q&A

I hope you enjoy this video if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world!
    Thank you so much <3

Deleted
    Heelo everybody!

Moved this post here since it was in the wrong section

I'm presenting you my vid for Proving Grounds Damage 30 endless waves. It worth watching IMO and i'll really appreciate if you provide some feedback etc. )

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ghx17l8NkA

Best Wishes

/Selamore

Deleted
    Protection PoV Dark Shamans HC

Furor PoV Norushen Heroic

Hey everyone, Proxy the Rogue is back! with a Thank you montage for 1000 subscribers!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! It's my pleasure to share this video with all of you, this is going to be a little more different than the format I use to, but it was the format I think it suited best for this one ^^
    This was a Deepwind Gorge battleground with devastation everywhere, also with a moment I got very proud to record, a full 4v1 with 2 Paladins a Hunter and a Destro Lock! ^^

I do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much! <3

Deleted
    review ... quick overlook of the sky golem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6uDXrm7x4

Deleted
    Hey, for those interested in Proving Grounds, this might be something for you.
    Unedited, bad music and shit quality (but managing to wave 123)!

http://www.twitch.tv/brewmasterbig/c/3072539

Managed to kill Ragnaros in Molten Core on my 60 paladin, never seen it done before. Here it is for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9EafGbja8Q

Note: Fixed your link for you.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-14 at 11:05 AM.

That's a nice video!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Intense fighting. Enjoyed watching.

Gold Guide Episode 3
    <SNIP>

- - - Updated - - -

Gold farming guide Ep4

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-14 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Removed video as it was not suitable for the forum

So episode 3 is an outright scam preying on the stupid. I suppose thats one way to make gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Hey, for those interested in Proving Grounds, this might be something for you.
    Unedited, bad music and shit quality (but managing to wave 123)!

http://www.twitch.tv/brewmasterbig/c/3072539
    Oh.. Damn.. Thats just insane.. Haha.. Don't think I would be able to keep myself on the fight for so long.. not even counting the fact that my dps is a bit low, haha
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh.. Damn.. Thats just insane.. Haha.. Don't think I would be able to keep myself on the fight for so long.. not even counting the fact that my dps is a bit low, haha
    Well It's tanking one (maybe I should have said that, oh well) so dps isn't to much of an issue. Heartattacks from wtflux 300k hit moments was a major problem though!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is some Turbo Cleave 3v3 action (Warrior / Enh shaman / Resto druid)!
    We had some really fun and succesful sessions and I'l probably stick with these guys along the season for a bit more! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world!
    Thank you! <3

Bilbo Baggins for evil! I'm sorry guys for the fact that no subtitles, but if you watched "The Hobbit", the scene with the dwarves you as soon as you remember.

Deleted
    Do you like wipe at garrosh 1%?

Deleted