Running 5m Heroics with 4 hunters!

Face the wrath of the Tunnel King!

Deleted

Started playing again after a long break, figured i'd start recording a Let's Play series with a friend, we talk about everything from classic wow to current wow and all sorts of other non-sense, don't forget to hit that subscribe/like button if you enjoyed this, there will be probably 2 episodes a week so keep tuned!

Deleted
    New Proving Grounds: Endless DPS World Record - (Wave 128-138).

Taking a look at the Garrison missions, showcases a bit about how they start/end as well as what the interface is like!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

10+ Year Old Account

This is the second video in the series Raid Battles of World of Warcraft History, where I will be pitting some of the most legendary raid bosses against each other to determine which bosses was actually harder during content. If you don't agree with my choice of the winner then hop onto my channel and leave your winner in the comment section. Have future suggestions for Raid Battles then leave them in the comment section. Hope you enjoy.
    www.youtube.com/user/thewowbreakdown101
    Last edited by deathsreaper; 2014-07-16 at 05:47 PM. Reason: correcting spelling

10+ Year Old Account

"Pride" is a World of Warcraft machinima planned for this autumn. This film will relate the adventures of a group of heroes during the events of the Siege of Orgrimmar. It was created in collaboration with The Fallen and Blow guilds and produced by Millenium. It will last about an hour and include action, emotion and RP scenes, with multiple special effects and 3D sequences. English and French versions will be released.
    Last edited by sug3; 2014-07-14 at 11:54 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd Episode of my Let's Play WoW 1-90 series some pretty fail duels happend, if you enjoyed this dont forget to subscribe and like, there will be 2+ a week so keep tuned

Cool Soloing the Celestial Tournament Bosses!

Hey everyone! I decided to try my hand at soloing the Celestials on the Timeless Isle!

I am doing this as late as possible (or early) on Tuesday morning. This is an attempt to try and limit the amount of possible people trying to jump in and help kill the boss. I want this battle to be as solo as possible. Unfortunately, people still do turn up to "help" (or just try and tag the kill), so I can't say these are 100% solo, but they are as close as I can get (barring having no one on the Isle lol). I hope you enjoy them!

Xuen:

Jade Serpent:

Niuzao:

​Chi-Ji:

Mage solo : Dark Animus 10 Normal

More information here

Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Cool The return of Uzumi!

Hey there everyone! So I'm finally on the Celestials Blessings quest in the Legendary cloak quest line! Yay!

This is the return of Uzumi! You may have seen her here and there in some of my more recent videos, but this is her grand return! If you watched The Adventures of Uzumi and Mim! series, you will remember we left off just turning level 90.

So, here's Uzumi! I've got her pretty decked out in gear, and play her mostly as a Brewmaster, but also as a Windwalker when necessary.

Anyways, for some reason you cannot do the Xuen challenge if you are spec'd as a tank, which was a little disappointing as I wanted to see how it would go.

But, my Windwalker ain't too shabby. So here's Wrathion getting the snot kicked out of him! =P

I slayed a full conquest gear paladin at that time while questing by stumbling on the lucky do buff so I choose the lucky do video.
    Last edited by iksparemarkamai; 2014-07-17 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously Darsithis, you want him to post classic videos in a 42 page mess of all different stuff? Why not just ask him not to post at all?