Deleted
    Learn how to send a message to those pesky people that keep undercutting you on the auction house!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Thumbs up At The Yak Wash!

Hahaha! This has to be one of the funniest and greatest quests I have ever seen!

The quest in is Kun Lai Summit and is called "At The Yak Wash", near The Yaungol Advance. I completed a quest chain to get here, so I'm not sure if you can get these quests on their own.

Anyways, it involves rounding up these Yaks and taking them through, what looks like, an automatic car wash you find at most gas stations LOL!

Whoever developed this quest was really bored or amazing LOL! Just watch the video, it's quite possibly the best quest ever!

A New Take on Machinima

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Three Shamans and a Warrior: Multiboxing Arathi Basin!

Three Shamans and a Warrior: Multiboxing Arathi Basin!

PVP!!

Last edited by nicetom4ya; 2014-08-04 at 09:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicetom4ya View Post
    First when I looked, looked like screenshits.. Till I saw movement in the back. Gotta have been a bit annoying to put together. Though, good choice to mash up. One doesn't need full action to show something good. ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account

Multiboxing in Warsong Gulch!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an old video, but it's still pretty relevant.
    This is for those who are thinking that "WoW is dead" because of the lack of content for the past few months, and don't think Warlords has enough to offer.

WoW isn't dying anytime soon. We've had doomsayers ever since Vanilla, and until Blizzard shuts down all activity on WoW, it's not going away anytime soon
    Last edited by Nekrotix; 2014-08-10 at 04:00 AM.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Arrow Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast (500 Bloody Coin Reward)

Hi there everyone! I haven't seen many videos about the Ashhide Mushan beast and comparing it to the other ones you can get. It's got a really great reskin to it.

Yes it costs 500 bloody coins to get, which can be a grind depending on the server you are on, but I hope seeing this cool version keeps you going! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there everyone,

I decided to make this video as there seems to be a lot of confusion on how to open the Isle of Thunder, as in being able to use the portal by the Shado-Pan area. A lot of people don't know what you need to do, and on many "World Boss Tours" you see people saying that they can't get there and require a summon, or don't know how.

So with this video I show you how simple it is to get to the Isle. It literally only takes about 15 minutes (depending on your gear) and is done via a solo instance.

Hope it helps!

Deleted
    THANKS GUYS, really helped me out!

Thumbs down Bots are Destroying Battlegrounds

Hey there everyone,

This was originally another Bloody Coin farming video, but it really made me sad. The Alliance team we were up against must have been comprised of around half bots.

Needless to say we completely dominated, but I don't feel as though it was a win. It wasn't a challenge, it was a massacre. And I'm not saying the actual people playing their Alliance characters were bad, they just stood zero chance of competing against us.

Bots are ruining PVP, and I don't know if Blizzard is just turning a blind eye to the situation or refuse to do anything about it. It's down right horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of our raid members putting a new spin on nerd scream celebrations!!