Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99zpWy8h66M&list=UUr4CU012rpkEUwdJcQzSIHQ

I hope you enjoy it !

New machinima by me! Prepare for the Iron Tide!

Deleted
    Chris Metzen, WoW Action Hero Tropic Thunder Parody

Cool Warlords of Draenor vs Eight Shamans, Speed Leveling 90 to 100 Multibox (12x Speed)

See scumbaggery at it's finest. Leveling eight characters in raid group from 90 to 100. Speed leveling, taking about 24 hours over three sessions, recorded on OBS at 1440p. The gloves are off. If you are a multiboxer, WoD is definitely multibox-friendly, particularly when it comes to PvE leveling. "Why level only one character when you can level eight of them, taking only about twice the amount of time as one?"

If the first one is blocked for you, try the second one, it's the same video but with a slightly different music play list. If you're in Germany, tough luck to you. Sorry.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel, youtube.com/alisonduck. Thanks!
    Last edited by multiboxduck; 2014-12-01 at 10:50 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My latest Parody PVP Movie!

Raids today! Here are our Two Minute Tips for personal consumables that you'll need for them. Enjoy!

Potions and Flasks:

Personal Food:

I've seen quite some posts from people stating that Proving Grounds is just too difficult. So I've decided to record myself doing the Proving Grounds Bronze damage as an elemental shaman with a little twist. All I'll be using is my mouse, nose and cheek.

My mouse is a razer naga, which mean it has 12 buttons on the side I have customized for my spells. I had to include my cheek in order to position myself properly since the big guys reflect any spell if the shield is pointed towards me. And the nose will be the way I press the side buttons to cast spells and target mobs.

If you're interested in watching me do bronze damage, please take a look at : (Sorry, I just made this account to post this and am not allowed to post links yet. So just add youtube dot com infront of the url below)

I just did this because I was bored and it seemed like a fun goal.

Mod-note: Fixed your link.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-12-03 at 10:31 AM.

Arrow The Grinning Reaver and Argi the Spacegoat!

Hi everyone! Here's a couple other videos of the new mount and pet. They were finally delivered straight to my inventory and also my mailbox, but you can only have one of each.

"The difference between a smile and a grin is the difference between a kiss and a tasting."

"Often caught chewing things they shouldn't be, goats were initially blamed for the crash of the Exodar."

this is one of a kind, very special occurance. killed the LK25hc, mount dropped, and then this. crazy.

Imperator Mar'gok, Sub Rogue PoV.

Quote Originally Posted by Senftw View Post

Yeah Mar'gok is my favourite encounter in a long time. Here's mine.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senftw View Post

Sorry for offtopic, but could you share your UI!?!?! Do it for a Rogue brother

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
    My latest Parody PVP Movie!

thank you for that! love it!

Deleted
    some mythic first kills in holy paladin pov:

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    miriqlmovies@gmail.com - Brassbrew/Agrocola on Magtheridon-EU - Exile guild http://www.exileguild.eu/

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks really nice, really does. Always wanted a flipable login screen, so you could flip through what might have been made for it, could imagine something like that would be a selection.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That looks really nice, really does. Always wanted a flipable login screen, so you could flip through what might have been made for it, could imagine something like that would be a selection.
    haha yup i would love that feature xD
    thanks alot!

10+ Year Old Account

A nice video of a mythic twin ogres kill that is enjoyable to watch.