Deleted
    A short video on some of the interesting facts about the raids & dungeons in World of Warcraft, enjoy!

5k character portrait

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    miriqlmovies@gmail.com - Brassbrew/Agrocola on Magtheridon-EU - Exile guild http://www.exileguild.eu/

Duoing Herald of Titans was a big feat for us, eventhough it was a while ago we did it. It's probably not possible to duo it anymore because of all the changes to the classes and enchantments but I still think it's worth sharing. (And yes, very bad mistakes were made >.>)

Last edited by Ozziee; 2015-05-14 at 03:03 PM.

Faster mining in draenor (peon's mining pick secret treasure from Spires of Arak)

Quote Originally Posted by Laze View Post
    Preview of a animated story based wow machinima im working on.

This looks interesting, any ETA?

Deleted
    Part 2 in the Warcraft Fact series (??), well, it'll be a series at one point won't it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    WARNING! feathers may occur

If your server's prices for sumptuous fur are crazy(as mine are), you can farm this spot for a decent amount. On a level 91 I am able to get 1000+ per hour. The xp isnt too bad, either!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    This looks interesting, any ETA?
    Early - mid june.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    miriqlmovies@gmail.com - Brassbrew/Agrocola on Magtheridon-EU - Exile guild http://www.exileguild.eu/

Deleted
    The people of Coldridge Valley kept referencing a earthquake, and it took me about 30 minutes to realize they were actually talking about the Cataclysm..
    Also, a beerflask is Dwarven speak for a KEG of beer. Although that shouldn't really surprise anyone.
    The more you know!

Alliance - Dwarf [Part 1]

Deleted
    Part 3 of the fact series, about items this time around! o/

Dumbest video on page 57

Deleted
    Did you know that the mindless zombies running around in the starter zone are actually revived Forsaken just like the players? They just didn't.. end up quite right.

Also, in one of the very first quests they say "if you wish to serve the Dark Lady, speak to ..." but really we don't have a choice at all do we?

Fact of the day: When Lord Godfrey (you know, that worgen dude) killed Sylvanas, Agatha (the Val'kyr that ressurects you at the start of this zone) and the other two Val'kyr -Arthura and Dashla- sacrifice themselves to ressurect the Dark Lady.

For Lordaeron! (srsly, we need a pre-plague Lordaeron expansion)
    This was by FAR the coolest intro zone i've done so far. Lots of story, lots of questtext.

Animating a world of warcraft machinima scene in 3ds max + post production work in after effects.

Deleted

some awesme train dodging skills

I made a preview/how-to of the upcoming timewalking dungeons!