Preview of an animated video im working on. The footage is not finished yet though.

Deleted

I've got a Warrior specific channel with guides, as well as kill footage from WOD raids going back to Highmaul.

This is the trailer to my channel, which is more on the comical side! Plan to do a lot more guide content in future, and maybe some comedy based stuff, but one step at a time. All music etc is original, recorded by myself.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Hi!

Nice videos

Recent Ghostcrawler Q&A

"Greg, what was the most memorable moment in World of Warcraft for you NOT in-game?"
    "Being on stage in Shanghai for the first time. (The panda dancers in Taipei was also um memorable.)"

after a quick google, it turned up this...

Panda Dancers

Deleted

Deleted
    Enjoy

I want to stab whoever at Blizzard came up with passive uncontrollable cleave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I want to stab whoever at Blizzard came up with passive uncontrollable cleave.
    I "heh" officially

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    miriqlmovies@gmail.com - Brassbrew/Agrocola on Magtheridon-EU - Exile guild http://www.exileguild.eu/

Deleted

Everyone calling this boss the Lord of Socks amuses me probably more than it should.

Deleted

Hey guys, decided to have a blast at making a video, i basically chucked one of our Mythic gorefiend wipes into a movie maker last night to have a little play around so i know what i'm doing when we finally get the kill and i make it into a video. The intro and outro are pretty crap but i'm going to be looking into getting a good intro sorted. I would like some feedback, good points and bad points.

Thanks in advance.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if human vocal chords produced those screeching noises.

Deleted