Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    By target new ones he means he fights middle in WSG unaware of his uselessness, tab kill, tab kill, tab kill. Oh wait they 3 capped?
    I have a 60/40 w/l ratio in random BGs and a 70/30 w/l in RBGs with a max rating of 2293. My old main has had Battlemaster since before the removal of the exalted requirements. I play to win, f*** you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to get off a Mangle if in Bear form, Ferocious Bite if Kitty. I typically don't emote, but I will teabag if they attacked first and got their face smashed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    I have a 60/40 w/l ratio in random BGs and a 70/30 w/l in RBGs with a max rating of 2293. My old main has had Battlemaster since before the removal of the exalted requirements. I play to win, f*** you.
    Sorry, you said you weren't twelve?

Sometimes I'll /lol at people I kill. Depends on how annoying/easy they were to kill.

I.....healbomb them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Sorry, you said you weren't twelve?

Sometimes I'll /lol at people I kill. Depends on how annoying/easy they were to kill.
    I did. Problem?

I plant the Flag of Ownership in their corpse. If they jumped me or if they are quite bad I will also /dance on their corpse while waiting for them to res.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in tbc i got warrior called Kogar and my signature move was "Kogar Style", which was Charge-Mortal-Exe (Execute) on fresh 70 with my s4 warrior train Cool times.

Deleted
    I kept the habit of not emoting people I kill from a ganking guild called Zylos Hand I was in that explicitly forbade interacting with rats (alliance) in other ways than killing them.

So I don't always emote people I kill, but when I do I use /gloat (I used to make sure to switch to humanoid form too so they'd hear the laughter as well but now it plays even if I stay in shapeshift form)
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2012-09-24 at 09:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    'twas usually /bow

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

i can understand the rp aspect of /bow or /salute, that shows respect and is fine.

People macroing /lol or /spit or /bye to skills really annoys me and i end up just spamming /lol or /rofl at them back while killing them (i don't have a macro I manually type it and it's funnier because I still manage to kill them)

also a special place in hell is reserved for people using interrupt hacks, as soon as I've discerned someone is using one I will spam /spit on them while horribly mutilating them in life and death.

I dont use emotes but sometimes i do a lame "dance" by tapping strafe left and right.
    Playing a pally i also love to run away from targets as they die from censure ticks. But obviously, letting censure get the last hit is not good at all.

I walk away haha. But if it was a good fight I'll applaud.

no point being a douchebag about it..

Deleted
    With my shaman I used to like to kill people with my imba and super powered mace with the flametongue or windwalker(I can't recall the name) enchant, then laugh and /salute.

With my druid it was fun to kill in tree form when it didn't had cool down, it was cool....

Very rarely I'll do something when I win in a 1v1 situation. I don't do much emotes, because those are for 10-year olds.

I do something like /salute when it's a close duel. Sometimes I'll just eat in front of them to dash their hopes of their remaining dots killing me off.

I do plan to use the Theramore Banner on their corpses when such situation arrives again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone in the BG has been a total douche bag, I stand over their corpse and laugh.

I celebrate my victory by killing their allies as well. Mwa ha ha haaa!

/hungry; /cast Cannibalize
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock : Chaos Bolt
    DK : Death coil (I love it when they run)

If it was a good fight i'll /bow, if it was a stealth class or that asshat that waits until half his team is their before engaging you in a 1 on 1 they get a /golfclap

Love /Golfclap

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

There is always that fire mage in random BGs that goes out of his way to cc chain me (healer), all while strafing like he is a pro gladiator. I do enjoy living through all that and finding the time to target them and type /laugh a few times.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A hammer of wrath to the face and I continue along my merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    /hungry; /cast Cannibalize
    ohhhh thats really good
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.