RE: Looking for clarification on how we get Elder Charm of Good Fortune :)

Hi there,

Would anyone be able to clarify exactly how we get the Elder Charm of Good Fortune? Is it from any daily quest? What are the daily limits, if any? Does it require profession daily quests to be able to get them? Any other information?

I've been quite busy lately and haven't kept up to date with these things, so some help would be great. I'm sure others are in the same boat

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have one or more Charms of Good Fortune, then whenever you kill a raid boss (in Raid Finder, normal or heroic) then a new UI window will pop up asking if you want to spend your Charm on a bonus roll. If you click yes, then you’ll instantly get another shot at that boss’s loot table! You will always win something from the bonus roll, such as a pile of gold, gems, or flasks. However, you also have a small (but not miniscule) chance of receiving a piece of epic loot. As with the personal loot system, the item will always be something designed for your current spec.

also

They are received from collecting 90 lesser charms of good fortune which are quest rewards from a lot of daily quests in Pandaria (always one or two per quest). You then have to turn them in at a NPC in the Temple of the Jade Serpent to get three elder charms. As stated before the elder charms can be used to receive additional loot from a boss in the raidfinder.

I understand how it works, but how do we accumulate them? Just daily quests or specific quests?

According to a post I read

They are received from collecting 90 lesser charms of good fortune which are quest rewards from a lot of daily quests in Pandaria (always one or two per quest). You then have to turn them in at a NPC in the Temple of the Jade Serpent to get three elder charms. As stated before the elder charms can be used to receive additional loot from a boss in the raidfinder.

Please note that the amount of lesser charms, the place where you can get and exchange the elder charms and everything else may change during the progress of the beta. I will update this as soon as possible when this happen

http://www.wowhead.com/currency=697#comments
    "Peace is a lie"

From my understanding, every daily quest in Pandaria offers 1-2 lesser charms of fortune as a reward. There is a quest in your faction shrine to turn in 90 lesser charms for 3 greater charms. This quest is a weekly quest, so at maximum, you can only earn 3 per week. The Elder charms are stored in the currency tab, and you can never hold more than 10 at one time. You don't need professions at all to obtain them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a Lesser Charm of Good Fortune from pretty much every Pandaria daily quest. You combine 90 Lesser Charms into three Elder Charms.

And there's no longer a daily quest cap.

Here are quests for the lesser

http://www.wowhead.com/item=90458
    "Peace is a lie"