Thread: T14 Armor

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T14 Armor

Anyone happy with the model? Imo it looks like a spikier sunwell set, locks hands down get the best set in t14

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it tbh, which is why I'm glad we know have the transmogrification option

Hoping I can get my hands on that sweet challenge mod set tho ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think it looks like garbage. I won't be wearing it as my display armor, that's for sure. >.> I do like the S12 honor set a lot though and plan to get it before that coloration is removed from the game when S12 is over. Compared to the White Tiger set it looks very lackluster- I might actually pick up that set once nobody needs it.

Of course, I am loathe to stop wearing my DK T10 25H lookalike...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Everything looks better on an elf.

Worst warrior tier set to date. Even worse than S11 PvP gear which I thought would be tough to pull off. Even our PvP set is lack luster at best. At least the challenge mode set makes up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

To me all the new warrior gear in mop looks like shit but well not that it matters being a worg.

I hate it, its like a terrible remake of S2 and T5.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Looks great, especially on a Blood Elf. The Challenge set however... Yuck :s

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's hideous. I think the challenge gear is barely better, but also hideous. I think the challenge mode gear's proc is completely uninspired. I am currently a Worgen, but will prob go Panda for the food buff racial, and the tier as ugly as it is on everything, is probably worse on pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only MoP armor set I ever would consider wearing is the S12 set because it resembles antique greek armor. But I loathe PVP so....

All others are vastly inferior to T3.

I don't like it. It partly resembles being a christmas tree, so I will probably try to get the challenge set ASAP and check it if fits my character any better. If not, oh crap... If only T3 would be available. Isn't it supposed to come on Black market btw?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    I don't like it. It partly resembles being a christmas tree, so I will probably try to get the challenge set ASAP and check it if fits my character any better. If not, oh crap... If only T3 would be available. Isn't it supposed to come on Black market btw?
    U can get a good idea of how it looks on your character here:

T14: http://mop.wowhead.com/itemset=1144 View in 3d top right
    Challenge: http://www.wowhead.com/news=206398/m...allenge-modes#. Just scroll down and click on Warrior.

Obviously not as high quality as in game, but good enough to see how turrible we are all going to look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    I think it's hideous. I think the challenge gear is barely better, but also hideous. I think the challenge mode gear's proc is completely uninspired. I am currently a Worgen, but will prob go Panda for the food buff racial, and the tier as ugly as it is on everything, is probably worse on pandas.
    Why switch from Worgen to Panda? :/ Worgens have the best racial for warriors.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Hmm, T14 3D preview looks really horrible as expected. But while the challenge sets horns aren't maybe the best design for real, I still like the fact that the set is quite badass plate knight looking type. Simple armor without all those overly done lights and stuff to make it look stupid, except maybe the proc(?). However a black version of that gear would be way better...
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2012-09-24 at 11:26 AM.

I like it other than the helm (but I never show helms). It looks vaguely Dynasty Warriors-esque, but doesn't look crazy gaudy - it looks like something you would wear on the field of battle without feeling like a WWE wrestler.

Challenge Mode armor looks really beastly except that I'm not a big fan of the horns. If I can grab a set I'll wear it proudly though

10+ Year Old Account
    i like everything except the helmet, but i'll just not show or transmog it that problem is solved. haven't seen it yet on orc male though but they generally makes most gear look decent

t14 looks amazing, if you remove the helm

I love the Warlock T14 set, might even use the offset pieces on my mage if I can get the ones that are not red.
    Even the helm.

The Warrior one on a Worgen I am not so sold on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Why switch from Worgen to Panda? :/ Worgens have the best racial for warriors.
    I'm protection. Double Food Buff > Crit

I'm not a big fan of the helm or the green diamonds. Besides that, I don't think it looks too bad.