Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It can mess up your gene line if you have an offspring. Say you have a bad trait in your family, the child will be more likely to get or carry it.
    Here is the coefficient from inbreeding:
    Full sibs, Parent-child, Double first cousins (first degree)-1/4
    Half sibs, Grandparent-grandchild, Uncle-niece, Double first cousins1/8
    First cousins-1/16
    First cousins (once removed)-1/32
    Second cousins-1/64
    Second cousins (once removed)-1/128
    Third cousins-1/256

Though after a certain point down the line it really does not matter.
    However, the same argument could be made for avoiding procreating with anyone who shares a genetic trait with you that you don't want your child to inherit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legally, first cousins are usually the limit on who you can legally marry. Nothing is really stopping you from having sex with them aside from the taboo that it increases the risk of genetic disorders, but the increase is minimal unless precipitated over generations(something like 3% more than normal with close blood relatives).
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Why would you even want to? This whole thread is so wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliexn View Post
    Why would you even want to? This whole thread is so wrong.
    Because they might be hot? The whole "love knows no bounds" argument applies to intra-familial relationships too.

I mean a step-sister/brother is not even related to you by blood. And my third cousin is almost as unrelated to me as any other person of the same general ancestry.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

In our culture you would kill your own grandmother if she ever found out that you have (had) something with your 4th cousin 7 times removed. Let alone someone even closer... you would get kicked out of the whole family pretty fast.

The ocean is so big, there is no need to fish in your local puddle.

The greatest benefit from hot cousins are her/his hot friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Um I don't think there really is a problem with second cousins or more removed.
    This, closer in the family is just plain disgusting..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I imagine because it muddies up the genetic line.

A question I have for MMO.....what about step sisters. I can imagine that if i had a semi-cute stepsister growing up it would be a difficult thing not to crush them guts. How often and taboo is that?
    In my eyes it's stupid to call step relatives taboo.
    When the taboo is related to blood and you don't share the same blood it's perfectly ok.

Hah. But I would be pretty pissed off if I met a girl and my dad decides to marry her mother, making us step relatives. Good thing my parets are still married so this scenario isnt that realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Dont know you're not meant to look at your relatives in a romantic way. its pretty much how it has always been
    My friends sister is married to her cousin, wich is the child of the brother of my friends mother..... i find that to be wierd.
    I personally cannot feel anything but disgust thinking about marrying someone in my own family
    OT but you play Juri?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Sooo what is the stance on protected sex if both parties are in it for pleasure? I'm pretty sure alot of ppl would if no 1 would know about it happens more often then ppl think.
    its still nasty. hey cuz ( or worse) want to have protected sex with me because then its not wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    OT but you play Juri?
    Yes! i love juri <3