LF Arena Team, Have experience, and willing to full time it.

You're all vaginas. Living, typing, vaginas.
    2s team - Mage/Hpally | 1750
    3s team - Hpally/Arms Warr/Mage | 1300
    5s team - Hpally/Arms warr/destro lock/spriest/rdruid | Unranked

Raising rating everyday

l'll update this regularly to prove you all wrong.
    Last edited by Dreadzy; 2012-10-08 at 06:21 PM.

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Deleted
    Worst ad I have ever seen

"have experience" but did not post highest rating. maybe you should start there.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Moderators please lock this thread before the OP gets the responses he actually deserves.

You want a team? Tell me when and how to use the following cooldowns.

Avenging wrath (talented)
    Guardian of the ancient kings
    Aura mastery
    Freedom
    Sacrifice
    Blinding light
    Divine protection
    Execution sentence
    Repentance
    Cleanse

Vs a RMP.

I've played TSG to 2200 playing both the DK and the warrior myself (at the same time), so... give me some clue you know what to do.

Obviously you'd have to x-fer for 99.9% of the wow population to even consider it.
    Last edited by GodTier; 2012-09-25 at 07:21 PM.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    You want a team? Tell me when and how to use the following cooldowns.

Avenging wrath (talented)
    Guardian of the ancient kings
    Aura mastery
    Freedom
    Sacrifice
    Blinding light
    Divine protection
    Execution sentence
    Repentance
    Cleanse

Vs a RMP.

I've played TSG to 2200 playing both the DK and the warrior myself (at the same time), so... give me some clue you know what to do.

Obviously you'd have to x-fer for 99.9% of the wow population to even consider it.
    Because it is obviously the same every game, I havn't played MOP TSG yet but I would probaly open with a blinding light on rogue mage, repent mage hoj rogue if he trinkets freedom warrior to get fear then spam damage into priest. Just me though. Played TSG to 2550

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    Because it is obviously the same every game, I havn't played MOP TSG yet but I would probaly open with a blinding light on rogue mage, repent mage hoj rogue if he trinkets freedom warrior to get fear then spam damage into priest. Just me though. Played TSG to 2550
    No but similar situations will come up against that comp every time. They won't be exactly the same but he should have some idea what to do.

You could do that but as warrior you can just intervene snares so keeping uptime on your warrior shouldn't be too big of a problem.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Deleted
    No but similar situations will come up against that comp every time. They won't be exactly the same but he should have some idea what to do.

You could do that but as warrior you can just intervene snares so keeping uptime on your warrior shouldn't be too big of a problem.
    Waste of intervene when a Paladin has 2 freedoms anyway

My highest rating is 1900, all you vaginas need to calm down and stop being so critical. I know how to play, I know what I am doing. I know what my enemy is doing. You all are a bunch of pussies, I hope you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    My highest rating is 1900, all you vaginas need to calm down and stop being so critical. I know how to play, I know what I am doing. I know what my enemy is doing. You all are a bunch of pussies, I hope you know that.
    Synergy is one of the key things a team needs to succeed in arena. With your attitude, along with the other people posting in this thread, it will be very hard to find partners and develop synergy between you guys. If you cannot even communicate calmly and effectively on a forum, how will you react during losses and times when people are giving constructive criticism?

Edit: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by Laptop View Post
    Synergy is one of the key things a team needs to succeed in arena. With your attitude, along with the other people posting in this thread, it will be very hard to find partners and develop synergy between you guys. If you cannot even communicate calmly and effectively on a forum, how will you react during losses and times when people are giving constructive criticism?

Edit: spelling errors
    None of that was constructive, and I have my team now. The forum doesn't matter to me either way, I use this to stay updated on WoW hotfixes/patches and etc. Thought I'd try to use it for something else but a few of the internet warriors had to come out of their holes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vs a RMP.
    Trick question, disc and rogues don't exist in arena anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    None of that was constructive, and I have my team now. The forum doesn't matter to me either way, I use this to stay updated on WoW hotfixes/patches and etc. Thought I'd try to use it for something else but a few of the internet warriors had to come out of their holes.
    I wasn't being constructive and you're missing my point. You posted looking for teams/partners and people reacted poorly, then you reacted poorly. That makes you just as bad.

Deleted
    My 2s - 2000
    My 3s - 2520
    My 5s - 2619

Ill update this regulary to prove how shit you are

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:19 PM ----------

To be fair I won't going on holiday tommorow

Deleted
    This guys made me LOL irl xD people here where like Dafuq o.O he is looking at

Ohh cool. A Sodapoppin fanboy. Stay smal, son.

I call this OP a troll lol.

Deleted
    I don't even get what this is supposed to... be. Or mean.