Nostalgia (for lulz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c577KOCwf9g

Hilarious "music video" from around 2007 i think. The other thing I was hoping to post here was a link to the Crazy Ghost Man thread started by Slinkie probably from around 5 years ago as well. I almost fell out of my chair laughing at it but I can't seem to find it. These two had me rolling so I was hoping to share them for the people that haven't seen them.

Found some old "ghost man" thread D
    I mean, already have too much ghosts. I list your pet ghosts, with good bad and overall my thoughts.

Imp
    Good:
    -He can shoot fire.
    -He tell joke, make laughter. (Do my pet do this? No.)
    -He skip and hop joyfulness.
    -He shift its phase.

Bad:
    -Not tank as great a Fallguard. But still not bad!

Overall:
    -He crazy! This ghost one of best Warlock get - and they find him at early level! Craze.

Aladdin Genie
    Good:
    - Big fist, punch, steal hatred!
    -Blue, can blend in with water, gank people.
    -Robin Williams voice him

Bad:
    -No face feature! wtf

Overall:
    -Need feet, nose, hair. Other this, it pretty goodness.

Skankubus
    Good:
    -Whip you into death! And, stomp you with funny shoe.
    -Crowd Controlling many monstrous individuals.
    -Attract night elfs.

Bad:
    -Frail as imp.
    -Not tell jokes.
    -Not speak Croatian.

Overall:
    -Nerf this craze beast from hell! I mean, it simple wildly good.

I post about more ghost later. I need bake this potato. But, leave comment, concern, complaint, and I respond you after I post more ghost.

EDIT: I merge all my post this one, for Warlock cannot read sometimes? Terrible@ Too busy drain wife to read my whole posts. So I fix your convenience.

Fall Hunter

Good:
    -Have 4 legs, in case accident, he still has 3.
    -Tentacle
    -No eye; can point at him and he not know! Good for laughs.

Bad:
    -You can skin it. This happens, pet disappears, you never be able bring him back. If he do come back, no skin left.

Overall:
    -This pet pretty good for have fun. It can make laugh. It also play fetch, like canine.

Fall Guard
    Good:
    -He has matching red suit. Very stylish!
    -His axe/sword/tool very useful - can be put many purpose!
    -Can run quickly and beat your companion in running races, potato-sack races, jog races, master races etc.
    Bad:
    -Silly voice make cute womens laughing at your expense - not nice for ego!
    -Spiky back - you try pat him on back, he puncture you hand! Bloody mess instead of friendly praise. Unwelcome!
    Overall:
    -This pet craze overpower. He incredible looks, hooks, snooks.

More pet opinion coming soon! Please stay tune my text channel and observe ghost judgements.

SPECIAL PETS SEGMENT.
    We all know warlock has some ghost. But did you know, the real special ghosts? They named Ingerbil and Doomlord.

Ingerbil
    Good:
    -Can make thing on fire.
    -Made of rocks.

Bad:
    -Water is bad for him. Rainy climate mean no Ingerbils.
    -Not talk, very boring.
    -Can not ride pogo stick.

Overall:
    -Not even viable! This ghost fellow total ridicule.

Also another pet - the Doomlord.

Doomlord
    Good:
    -When summon, you potential kill someone. Hopefully an elf.
    Bad:
    -???
    Overall:
    -Best ghost.

Probably critique more of Warlock class soon, if continuous well-received. Right now busy with Rubik's Cube...infuriating. No time to post.

Ok, so we know about warlock ghosts. But who even know that they can shoot spell from they arm? It true. Like a mage but, more emotional - you don't even understand!

Shadow Bolting
    -This spell shoot a shadow at you. You may think it not hurt right? But you wrong! Because, it kill you dead, mutilate you, like if large tyrannosaurus encounter a group of Brownie campers. I mean this skill better than most skill.

Drain Wife
    -I mean, enough with damage. What warlock do simple unacceptable. My wife and me, fresh marry, having a lot of fun and love. Suddenly I duel warlock. He drain my wife! Soon my wife no longer able to speak, work, sexually gratify, etc. This spell simple overpower. I sorry warlocks. It's way good too true.

Hallfire
    -If you in a hall, set it on fire.

-Seed from Corruption
    King of overpower. Warlock plant a seed in your body. It grow into large beanstalk, exit through your orifice (mouth, nostril, ear, nether region) very uncomfortable. Then explode, make everyone cover in your body stuffs. Do not want!

If you want me discuss more Warlock thing, just leave note for me. I touch on it next session!

Healthstone
    -Put health into rock. (??) You eat it, make you feel better. Don't even ask how this work, I not really sure. Probably some lore excuse

Soul Wink
    -Wink at you ghost's soul, make him feel special. He give you more damages. Or something.

I not really familiar more spells so please tell me anothers.

Scartongue want me talk about his gear! What he work towards.

-Warlock needs keys. You must get keyed! Then you open locks, like you class name implies.
    -Need some devilish T-shirt. Get t-shirt from Slayer concert, attest your demonicness.
    -Large shoulder! This very important. Not sure how warlock support their large shoulder; probably magics.
    -Need a sword to chip chop people face in three halves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nyhm did better videos than that, but he's pretty funny I agree.

Never heard of ghost man threads but:

Drain Wife
    -I mean, enough with damage. What warlock do simple unacceptable. My wife and me, fresh marry, having a lot of fun and love. Suddenly I duel warlock. He drain my wife! Soon my wife no longer able to speak, work, sexually gratify, etc. This spell simple overpower. I sorry warlocks. It's way good too true.
    Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Never heard of ghost man threads but:

Hilarious!
    Yeah the drain wife sticks out in my mind too. I want to watch more of Nyhm's videos but right now I'm having problems with audio on youtube. Music is fine but I can't hear vocals. Apparently there is some problem with Adobe Flash player and I haven't found a fix that works for me yet.

Lol, never seen that one before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0&feature=plcp