Have.. have we met

I have been sitting here at sethria's roost for the past 5 days, maybe 2-3 hours a day straight in a row to try to get this achievement, and I still need 2 npcs. There are so many people that come in with the daily too, maybe 20+, and with RNG, getting the npcs you need is ridiculous.

idk why I'm ranting just need to say something, achievement is annoying

Seriously. I've been waiting two weeks and play Horde. Gotten two NPC's I need but I have NEVER seen any Ally with Thassarian and that's the last one I need. Oh, and the freaking Ancient Firelord is up like 24/7. All I need is the Ancient Smoldering Behemoth but it hasn't changed from the Firelord in weeks for Ready for Raiding II.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Absolutely 1 of the most annoying rng achievements ever...

Ready for Raiding was the annoying one for me. Waited like 2 weeks, every day...

Anyway, do you use NPCScan? I used that to get mine, very helpful. Of course, the NPCs from that achive have a different ID than their "real body" >_>
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

15+ Year Old Account
    on my server(mal'ganis) there are people posting in trade selling thassarian waves everyday. i finally buckled and paid 500g so i could complete the achievement. they normally want 1k gold but this guy gave me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    on my server(mal'ganis) there are people posting in trade selling thassarian waves everyday. i finally buckled and paid 500g so i could complete the achievement. they normally want 1k gold but this guy gave me a break.
    If any of you plays on spinebreaker US please send me a message in here and I'll try and help you get the alliance npcs.

Deleted
    You are a little bit late to the train. I did this achievement the days that followed Firelands-patch. Its probably just a waiting game for you now.
    You SHOULD have better luck with it now thanks to CRZ though.

Glad I got this done within the first week of the Firelands patch. Your best bet now may be to advertise a reward for anyone who has one of the two you need; it may spur people to actually go and check who spawns for them.

Good thing i always work on these things when they release the content

Been at Sethria's Roost every day for nearly 3 months now, seems like Mankrik never found it either. Why hasn't blizzard changed this achievement already into one that is actually obtainable?

Deleted
    cause its blizzard fault you didnt do this archy when everyone was doing the fireland dailies? yeah right...

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    cause its blizzard fault you didnt do this archy when everyone was doing the fireland dailies? yeah right...
    Why shouldn't be it obtainable right now?

Also people aren't allowed to stop playing? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Why shouldn't be it obtainable right now?

Also people aren't allowed to stop playing? Ever?
    It is obtainable. So what exactly is this about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    It is obtainable. So what exactly is this about.
    Talking about reasonable time frame if you aren't favored by rng.

Deleted
    You had over a year to get this achievement, Try the Cross-realm thread for help