Deleted

Assassin's Creed: Will we have an Desmond only game?

I was standing in the shower today and I realized this. We had Altaïr in the 11-12th century, Ezio in the 14-15th century and now we're having Connor living in the 17th-probably 18th century. Wouldn't we eventually hit Desmond as a main character? After all he's already involved in the Assassin's and know's all of Ezio and Altaïr's moves after using the Animus. And besides, they have to stop the Templars in the present and find the peices of eden.

What do you think?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly wouldn't want one unless they can make modern times interesting. Im going to have a hard time believing Desmond climbing they empire state building or dodging gun shots etc.

Deleted
    Oh, I forgot to post that part. I agree with you. It would be hard to make the present as interesting as for example the 14-1500s.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've heard, Assassin's Creed III is the end of Desmond's story, and any future AC games will have a different person in the Animus. I've heard it from several places, but I can't remember if any of them were official.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 10:42 PM ----------

I just realized, I haven't seen any mention of Desmond's story in the AC3 previews I've watched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    From what I've heard, Assassin's Creed III is the end of Desmond's story, and any future AC games will have a different person in the Animus. I've heard it from several places, but I can't remember if any of them were official.

I just realized, I haven't seen any mention of Desmond's story in the AC3 previews I've watched.
    They've said ACIII is going to be alot more focused on Desmond's story so I guess that it makes sense to be his last.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

More like the end of the overall story. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Desmond, I feel that Revelations was hindered by involving him that much. And the Desmond mind-fuck missions? No thank you.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    And the Desmond mind-fuck missions? No thank you.
    Agreed. Honestly, I barely even pay attention to the Desmond plot. I'm more interested in Altair's and Ezio's stories. Connor's looks interesting, too.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Agreed. Honestly, I barely even pay attention to the Desmond plot. I'm more interested in Altair's and Ezio's stories. Connor's looks interesting, too.
    No idea really, I haven't really researched AC3 a lot, if at all. It's very pwetty though :3

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann