Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol sounds like a pro guild.

Please report to GMs for badmouthing, sharing your id and making you reputation bad. I am pretty sure he will be banned for harrasement.

be happy to be out of this guild. celebrate and dance for 2 minutes at least, than join another guild that is not pure douchebaggery.

and knowing annet for banning people easily, reporting him would be really good idea. Do not spam back or do anything. You cant harm an asshole using this way. But ban will definitely teach him to think before doing shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Report him for scamming, defamation and bullying. I'm serious, do it. He's an A-hole and deserves to be banned.

Bah.

Oh, I forgot: Open your inventory, whisper him and ctrl+click on the staff - this about 50 times. Afterwards you whisper this:
    This. Over, and over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    he sounds like a complete ass and not even worth your time. Report him for advertising your ID and for harassing you for sure and then move on to another guild. IF you find your server gullible enough to actually believe the crap he said then move servers while its free and say good riddance. The game is young and you don't have to put up this this crap.

Deleted
    The GM sounds like an 8 year old kid. Your probably best to tell him to stfu and move on. Maybe even report him depending if you can be bothered.

Sounds like a fifteen year old guild leader on a power trip heh. I don't know why you bothered wasting your time trying to get back in the guild in the first place. If he proceeded to actually destroy your reputation on that server then transfer off.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Report him

So, you people talking like advertising an ID is something bad. You know that your ID is public, right? If you ever talk in a public chat, I can just right click you and get your ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    So, you people talking like advertising an ID is something bad. You know that your ID is public, right? If you ever talk in a public chat, I can just right click you and get your ID.
    Running around and yelling: AZROK-#1234 RAPED OUR HOUSE, TOOK OUR WOMEN AND BURNED DOWN OUR JOBS

when its not even true (IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO MY HOUSE COME FORWARD NOW) is definitely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    Running around and yelling: AZROK-#1234 RAPED OUR HOUSE, TOOK OUR WOMEN AND BURNED DOWN OUR JOBS

when its not even true (IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO MY HOUSE COME FORWARD NOW) is definitely bad.
    Didn't say it wasn't. It's just people talking like the ID is something secret unless you tell it to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Are you kidding me? They ban people for sneezing in the wrong direction lol. OP, report his ass and get him banned.
    This, the threshold for bans seems to be reeeaaallly low. I see a permaban in the not-so-distant future for this dickwad.

Your case for banning this guy is especially strong if you happened to keep screenshots of the conversation or if you have game mail with his threats.

But yeah, seriously, report him to ArenaNet and let them deal with him.

If he keeps harassing you, take screenshots and report him and send them the screens. His ass deserves to be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    find a different guild and move on

Not worth re-joining
    ^this

What did the guild even do for you? Guilds don't respect you, don't give them influence.

Also: if you really want, you could totally try defaming him right back, warning people not to join his guild. :P
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    find a better guild and move on

Not worth re-joining
    I just had to fine tune that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    I just had to fine tune that.
    I don't think it'll be too hard to find a better guild than that =P

Deleted
    Haha, sounds like my wow guildmaster, an awesome dude.

We had some guys in our alliance guild who also played horde on the same realm. It wasn't a trash guild, mind you, we were among the 1st on the realm at pve progress. Anyway, it was during the TB win trading exploit thing back at early Cata. So he asked for those who were online to join the crowd at the TB entrance (even if you weren't called to join the battle, you could still reap the benefits of winning if you entered the map on foot just as your faction was about to win, as there was 30 sec or something before you got teleported out and you could still get the honor if you caught the right moment). The horde came as usual to aoe those guys waiting at the entrance and stop them from doing the "exploit" (not much of an exploit, mind you). They were largely successful and we missed the window of opportunity because of it, it was also the battle before the fix that stopped this.

So these other guys who played horde login after like 5 minutes and start saying they were on their horde toons and aoe-ed alliance there. My guildmaster says "then fuck off to horde" and kicks them on the spot. It was so fucking epic!
    Last edited by mmoc84d9519b9a; 2012-09-24 at 03:25 PM.

bet there is another side to this story, just like all stories.