New Graphics card advice

Right now i have a Leadtek Winfast 9600gt graphic card i bought in 2009 for something like 90 euros.
    It works perfectly even today and never had any kind of problem with it but i guess it s time to upgrade, if posible.

So I would like to ask what card in the same price range (50-100) euros would be better, both performance and quality wise (as in no broken fans after 2 months or stuff like that). If i buy it i will probably use it for another 2-3 years, so keep that in mind please.

Deleted
    Only one worth mentioning at that price is the AMD 7750. It requires no 6 pin power connector and will handle Blizzard titles no problem at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Only one worth mentioning at that price is the AMD 7750. It requires no 6 pin power connector and will handle Blizzard titles no problem at all.
    The 9600 was a good card for many reasons.

The Gpu and the clock speeds were top end for its time, its software was kept up to date with current games.
    And due to the xbox 360 lasting as long as it did using a card similar to a 9600gt.

You want a card that will last this long again, dont skimp on the price, today nvidia cards are a bit more pricy than amd.
    But worth it.

I would get an nvidia 550 560 or 580 i highly recomend a 580, myself im amd but i can recognize the top card is a 580 right now.

There are 600's like a 680 but they are not much better atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    The 9600 was a good card for many reasons.

The Gpu and the clock speeds were top end for its time, its software was kept up to date with current games.
    And due to the xbox 360 lasting as long as it did using a card similar to a 9600gt.

You want a card that will last this long again, dont skimp on the price, today nvidia cards are a bit more pricy than amd.
    But worth it.

I would get an nvidia 550 560 or 580 i highly recomend a 580, myself im amd but i can recognize the top card is a 580 right now.

There are 600's like a 680 but they are not much better atm.
    600's and 680 are "not much better"? K.

But if you're looking to spend about ~90-100$ Radeon HD 7750 is a good choice. Just make sure you're buying the GDDR5 model instead of the DDR3 one.