Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardeen View Post
    What's amazing about a thread like this, it shows just how well the new talent system works, also shows that they did a great job with pally's talents, great abilities and choices up and down the ladder.
    Agreed. An argument can be made for most of the talents and quite a few of the glyphs. It's really going to come down to preference for most people.

Talents: Pursuit of Justice, Fist of Justice, Selfless Healer (it's insane with Supplication), Unbreakable Spirit, Divine Purpose.

Glyphs: Immediate Truth (it's a DPS gain on mobs that die quickly), Double Jeopardy, Word of Glory/Templar's Verdict.

Definitely skipping on Mass Exorcism - at first you'll want as many ranged pulling options as you can get, especially on a high pop server. At later levels, it's not as safe to just sit and start burning down multiple mobs to make the glyph worthwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerfax View Post
    Agreed. An argument can be made for most of the talents and quite a few of the glyphs. It's really going to come down to preference for most people.
    Yet you'll undoubtedly come across people who think their choices are the only one that matters, or you're stupid for not picking X talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Yet you'll undoubtedly come across people who think their choices are the only one that matters, or you're stupid for not picking X talent.
    Old habits die hard for some.

As mentioned by others though, the Inquisition glyph is the worst choice of glyphs on our list.

Curious, thought more pallies would use Glyph of immediate Truth for lvling. I know Ill be. Instant 30% increase in Seal of Truth damage is pretty sweet considering mobs wont last longer than 10 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Curious, thought more pallies would use Glyph of immediate Truth for lvling. I know Ill be. Instant 30% increase in Seal of Truth damage is pretty sweet considering mobs wont last longer than 10 seconds
    I actually advocated using Immediate Truth at first, but it didn't feel like there were any actual difference, just perceived ones. I don't think we have a lot of very nice glyphs too. They're for the most part okay, but it felt like they could do better with our glyphs. I don't know about other classes (only have another mage), but my speculation is that we have our glyphs split between three specs, so ret has a smaller piece of the glyph pie, so to speak.

Anyway I have Templar's Verdict and Divine Protection. Still undecided about the third. Harsh Words would be nice, but it throws me off when I've been so used to WoG healing myself.