Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    "Kungen was last seen whirlwinding towards Lady Vasjh, wielding 12 Thunderfuries."

HAHA, This was so awesome, first time I've laughed for two weeks!

If Muqq is not back it's not interesting
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunhild View Post
    Kungen the Thunderer, i think he is the only player who has a TCG card
    One thing i didn't noticed, will Nihilum play 25man? Quite probably yes i wonder.
    Kungen was an inspiration for me, when i started raid leading my guild in late BC, so looking forward to see his stream.
    He will only raid 25man

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah thats nice news. Will gladly follow there more relaxed approach to raiding hopefully they will do well and he will provide some nice insight into the warrior tanking again.

Question is chaud behind urbad.net :O *stares at the avatar and compares it with the one from chaud*
    Just saw who wrote it :P
    Written by Michael 'chaud'
    http://urbad.net/
    Last edited by schippie; 2012-09-26 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    "kungen is playing wow again"
    "kungen is recruiting people for a guild"
    "kungen just scratched his left ball"
    "kungen took a dump"

people obsessing over some guy because he's the best at killing mobs

lol
    Dude, please don't post things like this, you will get me in trouble for laughing out loud @ work XD

Good luck to him but didn't he quit for good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Well... casual and hardcore are terms that differ from situation to situation...

Casual in this case must be "We dont aim for world firsts we just raid with a chill atmosphere 5.5 nights a week )

Casual can also mean you just dont play alot or irregulary.
    I'll agree that its definition is highly subjective. But there's nothing casual about spending more than half your evenings raiding, no doubt heroic progression raiding at that. It's simply not applicable. Less Hardcore than before? Sure. Still Hardcore by most if not all standards.

"KUNGEN TANKS ALL"

Sorry, it's been a while.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by scepticmessiah View Post
    Top 20 players? no .. most of his current recruits came from the guild Style on Frostmane who managed world rank 215
    Seems like it. 3 of them appear to be in Tarren Mill now. However, I've raided with Undefetter (shaman forum mod here) and he's probably skilled and knowledgeable enough for top 20 ranks. From what I know, Style also had a few players who were in Envy and Method in the past.

Anyway, IMO there are plenty of people outside of top 20 guilds who are good enough to play at that level. Nihilum's "top 20" requirement is probably a rule of thumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    That's what they always say.

Deleted
    Really great news, will be fun to see how they can manage content.
    They had world fastest time on Scarlet Halls for a few days so they dont seem totally crappy
    Lets see what happens when raid now is starting up
    Good Luck/Lycka till
    //Ultragrisen

Deleted
    Like them or loathe him Kungen has played at a higher more intense level and for a longer period than any of you...
    Casual to someone with more world firsts is still pretty hardcore and organised certainly not casual in the terms I refer to myself, I'm casual now and play as a hobby, lfr and attend the odd raid, solo, pvp and mess around to my own schedule...I done my time chasing HM kills and server firsts, never anywhere near WFs...

The fact remains, this thread is talking about a guy mist is have heard of simply because he plays a computer game...fair play!
    He is the only guy to get a TCG of his wow character...fair play!
    His twitch TV has more than double the hits of anything twitch does similar...

You can hate on him all you like but the fact remains...

KUNGEN TANKS ALL!!!

Not a fanboy but respect where it's due!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriel View Post
    Like them or loathe him Kungen has played at a higher more intense level and for a longer period than any of you...
    Casual to someone with more world firsts is still pretty hardcore and organised certainly not casual in the terms I refer to myself, I'm casual now and play as a hobby, lfr and attend the odd raid, solo, pvp and mess around to my own schedule...I done my time chasing HM kills and server firsts, never anywhere near WFs...

The fact remains, this thread is talking about a guy mist is have heard of simply because he plays a computer game...fair play!
    He is the only guy to get a TCG of his wow character...fair play!
    His twitch TV has more than double the hits of anything twitch does similar...

You can hate on him all you like but the fact remains...

KUNGEN TANKS ALL!!!

Not a fanboy but respect where it's due!
    Yay for necroing threads.

Sometimes you just need a break I guess, I left my guild for 2 years almost. Back now ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    Nobody quits WOW...