Thread: Leveling

Leveling

What would be the best spec to level with at level 10 and so on?

To be honest just level with the spec you like to play. I leveled as Destruction but I know a lot of people did as Demo.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

I may be a bit of a freak - but I'm working on my third warlock at the moment and I'm absolutely loving Destruction leveling (never thought I'd say that). Everything dies so quickly that it doesn't really bother me that my mana may be lacking at times. Plus I'm super in love with Chaos Bolt again.

I levelled a lock in 5.0.4 as demonology, and must say it worked really well for me, especially once you get the Felguard.

I'm leveling my new Warlock as Destruction (just wanted to see what Destro was like) and it's pretty sweet; granted I'm in full heirlooms but I blast through mobs like it's nothing while questing and I constantly top the meters in dungeons.

I'd say either Destro or Demo, the emphasis on DoT's makes Affy less effective at lower levels.
    It is better to have raided and wiped, then to never have raided at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    I'm leveling my new Warlock as Destruction (just wanted to see what Destro was like) and it's pretty sweet; granted I'm in full heirlooms but I blast through mobs like it's nothing while questing and I constantly top the meters in dungeons.

I'd say either Destro or Demo, the emphasis on DoT's makes Affy less effective at lower levels.
    Eh I'm leveling my 3rd as afflic right now, and for the most part I can run through an area and throw up corruption/agony on a group of mobs and just have my VW tank everything while I throw up MG to finish off the mobs. Pre-level 42 things die pretty slowly but once you get to 42 and get MG things seem to fall over very quickly.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 09:45 AM ----------

Not to mention being able to use those shards to throw instant heals to your pet is pretty nice.