Levling with 2H as enh

Hey chaps

I just bought a 2h mace from auction house, as i was kinda missing using 2h. So i tried it on some mobs and this is my conclusion:

Im levling FASTER with a 2h than 2x1h/dual wield. Anyone else tried this?

Im currently lvl 87, and im hitting way over 30k dps with ascendance, wolfs etc. with the 2h. Does this mean, that for us casuals, that 2handers aint so bad anymore?

probably not if lava lash still does the 40%+ more damage if your enchant thingy is on your offhand weapon

Yeah well i tried using that, as i allways have, but the insane amount of burst using 2h seems to outdps it. But ofc, the dual wield lava lash is more predictable than the 2h, as you rely on procs etc.

Deleted
    I found it was faster only because you have a lower chance to miss and if you crit you would sometimes 1 shot the mob with WF on at lower levels :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the burst of 2H will let you feel like it outpdses DW. This can even be true when fighting against a mob with 300k-500k HP where you don't have enough time to even use all of your active skills. But I'm quite sure - without doing any math nor even having played as enhancer in this expansion - that DW will outdps 2H in any raid like environment.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Thats what i meant by casual playing. Say your doing dailys, or a dungeon or whatever. It sure is fun to nuke things with a 2h and see what happens? Even doing some bgs!

Deleted
    Best thing about 2h is big numbers and watching chunks of enemies or players health go down in 1 swing lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Picazo View Post
    Thats what i meant by casual playing. Say your doing dailys, or a dungeon or whatever. It sure is fun to nuke things with a 2h and see what happens? Even doing some bgs!
    A dungeon boss could also be titled as "raidlike environment" regarding duration of the fight, the need of sustainable dps and so on but also fits the definition of casual playing (at least from my point of view). That's why I mentioned it.

But I guess in a dungeon the dps loss wouldn't be taken much into account
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

2 handed Enha is not worth it if your fight will last more than like 10 seconds - DW is just much more predictable and does much higher DPS.

You could get lucky with a 2h WF proc crit, but it is just not strong enough to warrant losing all the benefits of using DW.

I use the 463 Morgraines Might for farming, but only for old times sake . Dw does way more dmg, just make sure you have enough hit. I tried it in pvp and well during ascendance it's funny, the rest of the time it sucks very hard.