10+ Year Old Account

Free World Transfers - 24-hour limit

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...Every-24-Hours

We want to give you a heads up: Starting with the new WvW rotation tomorrow, we will limit the free World transfer to one transfer every 24h. This should address some of the unwanted WvW exploits we have seen, while still giving people the opportunity to switch a server to play with their friends.
    They really just need to get guesting working already.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Guesting would be nice, if you have several friends that don't want to transfer to the same server for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerom View Post
    Guesting would be nice, if you have several friends that don't want to transfer to the same server for whatever reason.
    Also because of how frequently servers become full.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'm not liking it. I'm going for 100% map completion and some of the events to make certain skill points/vistas available are bugged on certain servers (cow catapult, etc.). This gets in the way of map completion for me.