Thread: Guess my name.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Fluffy Kitten Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    notonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post

    Muhammad Shir'khan?
    Christianity as a blanket still outnumbers Islam, although I suppose the poster could have meant "fastest growing" (though that's so debatable it is funny) or been mistaken.

  2. #42
    Banned Temporary Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting between bans
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Christian Khun
    Closest one.

    Ok. 1st name is right. Now the last name: mowgli's enemy's 1st name, to which you add what you get when you troll this forum.

  3. #43
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    Buddha Ka?

    my name is an old anglo-indian name for Settlement...

    edited... I should get my facts straight next time...:/
    Is it Hassun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    Closest one.

    Ok. 1st name is right. Now the last name: mowgli's enemy's 1st name, to which you add what you get when you troll this forum.
    Shereban? sounds weird but i got nothing better
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2012-09-24 at 06:16 PM.

  4. #44
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    lol the hint was really boad so this is a wild guess but what about Nikola?

    Its hard to find some good hints for the way my name is spelled isnt that common.
    In ancient times, my name was popular amongst french kings

  5. #45
    Fluffy Kitten Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    notonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Is it Alexa?
    Less popular (US anyways) female version. I'm trying to not give it away but... male version was a biblical prophet. No US president has had the name as either a given or surname, however two Vice Presidents have had a version of it as a given name.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 06:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    Ok. 1st name is right. Now the last name: mowgli's enemy's 1st name, to which you add what you get when you troll this forum.
    Shereban, lol? Sherefacepalm probably isn't right

  6. #46
    Mechagnome Draqson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    5th Reich; Germany
    Posts
    720
    my name is not hassun
    my name derives from the old anglo-american word for settlement (on a hill)
    an oscar-winning actor bears my name

  7. #47
    Fluffy Kitten Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    notonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Its hard to find some good hints for the way my name is spelled isnt that common.
    In ancient times, my name was popular amongst french kings
    Louis? Childebert?

  8. #48
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Its hard to find some good hints for the way my name is spelled isnt that common.
    In ancient times, my name was popular amongst french kings
    My guess would be Clovis but it cant be right because idk of any other variations to it.

  9. #49
    Fluffy Kitten Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    notonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    my name is not hassun
    my name derives from the old anglo-american word for settlement (on a hill)
    an oscar-winning actor bears my name
    Heaton or Hutton?

  10. #50
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Louis? Childebert?
    No.
    Spain had also a king with my name. Note: those kings are spelled differently


    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    My guess would be Clovis but it cant be right because idk of any other variations to it.
    No, sorry.

  11. #51
    Banned Temporary Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting between bans
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Is it Hassun?


    Shereban? sounds weird but i got nothing better
    Bingo! Christian Serban pronounced Sherban, though. Yay

  12. #52
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Less popular (US anyways) female version. I'm trying to not give it away but... male version was a biblical prophet. No US president has had the name as either a given or surname, however two Vice Presidents have had a version of it as a given name.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 06:19 PM ----------



    Shereban, lol? Sherefacepalm probably isn't right
    Is it Eliza? (idk btw the tiger's name is Shere Khan and if you troll forums you get banned so...)

  13. #53
    Mechagnome Draqson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    5th Reich; Germany
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Heaton or Hutton?
    no, its a forename of an oscar-winning actor...
    my name has only 1 syllable

    and for people just arrived:
    (my name is not hassun, hutton or haeton
    my name derives from the old anglo-american word for settlement (on a hill)
    an oscar-winning actor bears my name)

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 06:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    No.
    Spain had also a king with my name. Note: those kings are spelled differently




    No, sorry.
    Alfons? or Alfonso?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Less popular (US anyways) female version. I'm trying to not give it away but... male version was a biblical prophet. No US president has had the name as either a given or surname, however two Vice Presidents have had a version of it as a given name.
    Danielle, short version Dani ?

    My name can found quite commonly throughout england and spain, Many Kings in the tudor and elizibethan times have shared this name
    Last edited by Crazyninja; 2012-09-24 at 06:37 PM.

  15. #55
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    No.
    Spain had also a king with my name. Note: those kings are spelled differently




    No, sorry.
    Philip? ... Idk Spain has so many little kingdoms in it that naming a king that would be more difficult than listing the entire English royal line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    no, its a forename of an oscar-winning actor...
    my name has only 1 syllable

    and for people just arrived:
    (my name is not hassun, hutton or haeton
    my name derives from the old anglo-american word for settlement (on a hill)
    an oscar-winning actor bears my name)

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 06:32 PM ----------



    Alfons? or Alfonso?
    Is it Clift?
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2012-09-24 at 06:41 PM.

  16. #56
    Fluffy Kitten Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    notonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Danielle, short version Dani ?
    Yep, and yay for shortening it correctly! No extra 'n's, 'i's, or any other such nonsense c:

    My guess for your name: Phillip.

  17. #57
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Philip? ... Idk Spain has so many little kingdoms in it that naming a king that would be more difficult than listing the entire English royal line.
    Yes Now, even though its not the correct way of writing my name I congratz you :P

  18. #58
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I am named after a famous man whose existence is uncertain to historians.
    Jarolaan the Bloodthirsty?

  19. #59
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Yes Now, even though its not the correct way of writing my name I congratz you :P
    Ill go with Filip Scandinavian version.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Yep, and yay for shortening it correctly! No extra 'n's, 'i's, or any other such nonsense c:

    My guess for your name: Phillip.
    I share the name with a Son of henry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •