Vote to Kick Scenario

Its rather annoying at the moment to see so many people when I zone in just log offline and not come back, leaving me and the other person to two man it, or in cases for me to solo it.

Although it currently is soloable, I shouldn't have to solo it because some lazy git logs off when they zone in.

Everyone elses thoughts?

I had same problems when testing scenarios on beta, if a person goes afk/offline, you have no other choice but to try finish it in less people. Or leave.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

Blizzard knows about it and are working on fixing it.

I'm usually one of Blizzard's biggest supporters, but this baffled me. Why was there no vote to kick implemented? The tech is in LFD and LFR, would it really have been so difficult to transfer it over?

I suppose the issue is in the number of people: as 3 people are needed to kick someone in LFD, scaling that down to 3 people in the group total would be tricky. I guess you'd need 2 people to kick the third person? Could be easier to abuse though, maybe.

I dunno. It's weird.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Had this happen to me before on beta. Hopefully they'll have it soon

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant even queue for more people if someone straight up leaves either. I can see why some people wouldn't want to join a scenario mid way through as they are a lot more story driven than dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    You cant even queue for more people if someone straight up leaves either. I can see why some people wouldn't want to join a scenario mid way through as they are a lot more story driven than dungeons.
    The other issue with joining mid-way is that a scenario is just sequence of daily quests - one would assume each a pre-requisite to the next.

I would also like to VTK this scenario out.

The afk players can stay, they don't bother me so much.