Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

looking for a skin

is there a medium armor version of this hood?

im sure i seen a thief with it at somepoint but i cant remmber where he said he got it

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the shadow light armor set. I doubt there is a medium version (maybe something similar but not exactly that) as most armors are unique to light/med/heavy.
    Tarnished Coast [CRZY]
    Kumorii - 80 Mesmer
    Chärity - 80 Guardian
    Calinë - 80 Elementalist

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayimera View Post
    That's the shadow light armor set. I doubt there is a medium version (maybe something similar but not exactly that) as most armors are unique to light/med/heavy.
    any idea where i find a list of the armor sets ? maybe ill beable to find a head thats similar

Deleted
    There's some medium armor sets here you can look through (clicking on each set gives the images)

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/guild-wars-2/Medium_Armor

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    guess the armor head doesnt exsist for medium sucks too that would be a cool helmet for thiefs lol

Your best bet I think for accurate info would be to go into the mists (pvp) and check out the pvp locker. That should list most if not all armor sets, as well as weapon skins.

The closest you can get is probably the Rascal set for the mask. That's just half a skull, covering the left eye though and dosn't really look too nice, but it's really the only thing close to it.

I bought an item off the trading post yesterday and it had this skin, I almost creamed my pants. Was expecting some minimal eye-mask kinda thing.
    Kinda lame though that it covers the shoulders, but the helm makes up for it.