Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What's your Signature/Avatar doing!

Hello everyone!

Let's have some fun! Since there are a lot of avatar/signatures out there I always wondered what this avatar/signature is doing or what it's about to do, so here's what I want you guys and girls to do, tell me what your signature/avatar is doing and tell us what special power your signature has!

If you want, you can also post pictures/gifs/videos that to help us understand what your signature/avatar is doing and what it's power might be.

If the images are too big, or if you just feel like it, please go to Imgure.com and upload the photos from your computer or from the web, then copy the image url, simply by right clicking it, then you should use the letter either "s"(small), "m"(medium) or "l"(large), try to put the lowest one so the thread wont take that much time to load and that. Example here.

This is how it is

[ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rb9fUl.gif[/IMG] If you notice in this part you can see the letter "l" right before the ".", that's where you put "s", "m" or "l".

It's simple! I'll start.

My signature is Itachi Uchiha and right now he's puting you under a genjutsu(illusion) and about to make you do some weird dance!!

Just invent something so we can have some fun!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-09-24 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    but your avatar is Kisuke Urahara...?

EDIT: oh wait, you were talking about signature... k

my Avatar is Miyamoto Musashi - and he is busy being invincible under the Sun...

Deleted
    Waiting for raiders in the Throne of the Four Winds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eyeing the forums suspiciously.

Drinking tea probably, because he's a classy gent.

Butchering Kyubeys and seducing Skelingtons.

Standing on a field somewhere waiting for someone interesting to come by to talk too.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Deleted
    Being skanky, killing babies, trying to rule seven kingdoms. You know... The usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avatar: Spitfire is leaving her life as a Wonderbolt. She still has the ability of super-speed and amazing flying tricks

Signature: Teen Gohan is best Gohan, and he's about to mess somebody up.

Fluttershy is using The Stare. Pretty much gives her psychic control over animals. So in this case it's a dragon, because yes she's done it to a dragon. Maybe it's Porunga. That would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Standing on a field somewhere waiting for someone interesting to come by to talk too.
    My avatar will totally talk to you.

Also, my avatar is staring off into the void, wondering how she got there, while my signature stares back at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dissing some guy who's trying horribly to flirt with her.
    Putin khuliyo

Can't believe all the things people posts on forums.

Preparin to shoot a helpless warrior with frostbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You should see some of the things I say on Steam if you think anything I've said on here was strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peering into the depths of your soul.

Deleted
    Avatar: Sailing a ship full of trolls to a lonely island in the middle of the sea and here's where my signature comes in the picture. My signature is living on that island and trolls is hes food. Without them, he's dead.
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-09-26 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    There's crazy people everywhere, I know right.

10+ Year Old Account
    My avatar is sucking the souls out of everybody in front of him.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    My avatar is the darkness that lurks in the shadows...

There's really no reason for the avatar. ponies in bunny costumes was a thing.

I like to think with the sig though that they're watching the video linked in the sig. Really makes their expressions hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.