Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's your Signature/Avatar doing!

Hello everyone!

Let's have some fun! Since there are a lot of avatar/signatures out there I always wondered what this avatar/signature is doing or what it's about to do, so here's what I want you guys and girls to do, tell me what your signature/avatar is doing and tell us what special power your signature has!

If you want, you can also post pictures/gifs/videos that to help us understand what your signature/avatar is doing and what it's power might be.

If the images are too big, or if you just feel like it, please go to Imgure.com and upload the photos from your computer or from the web, then copy the image url, simply by right clicking it, then you should use the letter either "s"(small), "m"(medium) or "l"(large), try to put the lowest one so the thread wont take that much time to load and that. Example here.

This is how it is

[ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rb9fUl.gif[/IMG] If you notice in this part you can see the letter "l" right before the ".", that's where you put "s", "m" or "l".

It's simple! I'll start.

My signature is Itachi Uchiha and right now he's puting you under a genjutsu(illusion) and about to make you do some weird dance!!

Just invent something so we can have some fun!
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-09-24 at 05:51 PM.

but your avatar is Kisuke Urahara...?

EDIT: oh wait, you were talking about signature... k

my Avatar is Miyamoto Musashi - and he is busy being invincible under the Sun...

Waiting for raiders in the Throne of the Four Winds.

Eyeing the forums suspiciously.

Drinking tea probably, because he's a classy gent.

Butchering Kyubeys and seducing Skelingtons.

Standing on a field somewhere waiting for someone interesting to come by to talk too.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Being skanky, killing babies, trying to rule seven kingdoms. You know... The usual.

Avatar: Spitfire is leaving her life as a Wonderbolt. She still has the ability of super-speed and amazing flying tricks

Signature: Teen Gohan is best Gohan, and he's about to mess somebody up.

Fluttershy is using The Stare. Pretty much gives her psychic control over animals. So in this case it's a dragon, because yes she's done it to a dragon. Maybe it's Porunga. That would be funny.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Standing on a field somewhere waiting for someone interesting to come by to talk too.
    My avatar will totally talk to you.

Also, my avatar is staring off into the void, wondering how she got there, while my signature stares back at her.

Dissing some guy who's trying horribly to flirt with her.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Can't believe all the things people posts on forums.

Preparin to shoot a helpless warrior with frostbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You should see some of the things I say on Steam if you think anything I've said on here was strange.

Peering into the depths of your soul.

Avatar: Sailing a ship full of trolls to a lonely island in the middle of the sea and here's where my signature comes in the picture. My signature is living on that island and trolls is hes food. Without them, he's dead.
    Last edited by alteam; 2012-09-26 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    There's crazy people everywhere, I know right.

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    My avatar is sucking the souls out of everybody in front of him.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

My avatar is the darkness that lurks in the shadows...
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

There's really no reason for the avatar. ponies in bunny costumes was a thing.

I like to think with the sig though that they're watching the video linked in the sig. Really makes their expressions hilarious.