Deleted

How is DK in MoP?

I never followed any MoP information about classes and I was wondering how DK is in MoP and if it's worth it to level it first to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the forum rules would classify this as a pointless thread, Everyone's going to have different opinions, you kinda need to do your own research
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Deleted
    From a pvp point of view: as bad as in cata.

From what I read, DK's decent and slightly above average in DPS and a pretty good tank

Even though people will always QQ about balance, blizzard has stuff to the point where basically every spec is viable, and certainly every class is viable in each role it can perform. Only you can decide what you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Even though people will always QQ about balance, blizzard has stuff to the point where basically every spec is viable, and certainly every class is viable in each role it can perform. Only you can decide what you want to play.
    Blizzard has said all specs were balanced at the start of every expac. Were they?

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    Blizzard has said all specs were balanced at the start of every expac. Were they?
    Then which class had a role they could not viably perform during cata?

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    From a pvp point of view: as bad as in cata.
    what game are you even playing? dks hit so retarded hard have every cd needed. all they need is a ranged caster on their side in arenas to get to at least 2.2k rating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    what game are you even playing? dks hit so retarded hard have every cd needed. all they need is a ranged caster on their side in arenas to get to at least 2.2k rating
    Not everyone does arenalol even if GC says pvp is balanced around the arena. Warlocks were the most OP class in the arena, yet almost free hk in 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was tearing shit up as 2H frost in beta raid testing (even after the nerfs). was 1 or 2 in just about every fight. top 100 us 25 guild, so against good competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    I was tearing shit up as 2H frost in beta raid testing (even after the nerfs). was 1 or 2 in just about every fight. top 100 us 25 guild, so against good competition.
    Pve...pfft.
    Any class does good in pve.

Pvp is where whines actually mean something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to read about the class and take a look at the simcraft stuff mathed out in the beta threads. However, there is no definitive "this class rocks" way to look at it.