Will Intel HD Drivers interfere with my GTX Nvidia?

I recieved my new laptop today, and one strange thing I'm noticing is under the advanced settings on the resolution screen and when I DXDIAG its showoing the display adapter as my Intel HD Graphics...

When I go to device manager my GTX 670 is there and it says its working correctly...I just want to make sure the PC is actually USING the proper video card.

Edit* Device manager also lists the Intel HD Graphics however. Do I just need to disable Intel HD?

Change the power setting to "maximum" or "performance" or "desktop" and it should use the GTX 670 instead of the intel HD. But be aware that it will drain your battery faster than you can think "I'd better plug this laptop in".

10+ Year Old Account
    No don't disable anything, both Intel HD graphics and the discrete GPU (670M) are required to work together. As Butler said set it to maximum performance and you should be good to go, I see no reasion why it wouldn't use the 670M.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Nvidia optimus is a technology that tells your computer that when there's not a significant amount of graphical load (game, HD-video) to use the integrated GPU to save power.
    But when a graphical application is loaded, it starts using your GTX670M.