Question regarding haste

Dear members,

Perhaps it has been posted but can't find it.

I have a question, currently i'm raiding in a Frost Spec and an ilvl of 568 with the following stats:

56.17% haste(raidbuffed, otherwise 19.532/46%).
    25% crit
    62% Mastery.

Is this viable? Or should i go for more mastery?

Thanks!

Regards

There should already be numerous topics on this. But generally you're going to want to aim for 14242 or 15832 haste, and stack the rest into mastery.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t(Advanced)V-2

Boop, enjoy.

For the future, please check at least the front page before posting. If it's a spec-specific question, you can ask the spec-specific stickies at the top (that's why we have them), or check to see if a thread can already answer your question.

Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    FFXIV Stuff: i95 WHM/i92 SCH/i84 WAR/i83 BRD; T1-4, Garuda/Titan/Ifrit Xs

Pandaren Monk
    We're actually seeing that 14242-15697 haste is where mastery begins to take over. I'd drop a bit into mastery to hit that level.

As the topic is a duplication of many other ones on the front page and it has been answered/redirected anyways. Am closing this up..

In the future, would be nice if people would do a bit of research if such a question has been asked before, before making a new thread. Now ofc it is possible to do research and still not find the information you are looking for. But even in those cases a question like this might be better suited for "Help my DPS" or either of the frost guides.

Thread Closed.