Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I thought they were really cool looking, but some users are sensitive to that sort of thing. To be respectful to that I removed the image tags. The images are still available via link though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as I can't see these creepy crawly things, and not be affected by them in any way (negative that is). Then I'm fine with them being there.
    I would freak out if I got bedbugs though, or lice etc. That's too much :P

Jokes on you, there is no under my bed it's just a mattress on the floor.

Wow, I managed to depress myself typing that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Magnified tens of thousands of times, details not usually detected by the human eye are revealed with stunning clarity.

And, with colour added in by digital artists, the results are terrifying.
    Any living thing looks terrifying if you simply magnify it enough.

Have you seen how your skin looks up close? It's disgusting. Or something as beautiful as eyes? The iris is also rather creepy up close if you ask me.
    So no, these bugs don't scare me more than my own body does. Just ignore the thought and go with what you see in your everyday life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Any living thing looks terrifying if you simply magnify it enough.

Have you seen how your skin looks up close? It's disgusting. Or something as beautiful as eyes? The iris is also rather creepy up close if you ask me.
    So no, these bugs don't scare me more than my own body does. Just ignore the thought and go with what you see in your everyday life.
    I haven't seen skin or an eye, though I did see my hair on a microscope, it looked like greased rope, quite nice actually.