Hello!! I am Swizzle!! I greet you!! Only two exclamation marks at end of sentence, any more and it is...how you say...for the females. Anyway, you can feel free to look through the tips and tricks I currently have and even yell at me to add more. I'm sure we'll find a ton of new ones as we level and as the game is patched, so I'll keep this around the rest of the expansion and keep it up-to-date as possible. HOORAY!!!!
- Refresh Nether Tempest before it expires.
- Living Bomb explodes even if you refresh it half a second earlier so time it between other casts if possible.
- Frost Bomb calculates damage on explosion. Use cooldowns right before it explodes, not right before you cast it. That will save you 1.5 seconds that you would've had to spend casting during Arcane Power/Potion/Whatever. You can also maximize Frost Bomb's damage as arcane in pretty cool ways by paying attention to your mana and anticipating regen for the explosion.
- Arcane Missiles stacks twice - use a double stack wisely.
- Use Arcane Power on cooldown, but try to get to 5-6 charges first with missiles procs ready.
- If you're under 85% mana with 6 charges, use a mana gem before casting missiles. Similarly, when rebuilding charges during Power, use a mana gem to get back to full. The 100% mana mastery bonus is worth losing a few seconds of mana regen due to being at max.
- Frost Bomb only has a chance to proc Arcane Missiles on cast. It will never proc AM on its explosion.
Keep 'em coming.