Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    actually, woops, wrong post, no sleep here ignore me.

Even still, the context of said post is still subjective and opinionated entirely. The post still stands that you are shoving your own opinion down everyone else's throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I'm reporting you now for poluting this thread with flamebaits.
    Grow the fuck up. Fast. Please.
    Thanks, but you're the one flaming here.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-09-26 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    actually, woops, wrong post, no sleep here ignore me.

Even still, the context of said post is still subjective and opinionated entirely. The post still stands that you are shoving your own opinion down everyone else's throat.

Thanks, but you're the one flaming here.
    No problem, just report me as well. I'm done with you Also, saying fuck, is not flaming.

Deleted
    Bah i dont know about gw2 future (even if i am confident it will be great) but i smell ragequit from player that got smashed in gw2 dungeons (easier to bash the game instead of learn to play it properly). Anyone can dislike the game but all this hate is quite suspicious.

Just drop the game and go doing something else that entertain you more. Its a game!

Deleted
    Drop the personal bickering please guys and get it back on topic. Report stuff and move on if you have a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethos776 View Post
    Bah i dont know about gw2 future (even if i am confident it will be great) but i smell ragequit from player that got smashed in gw2 dungeons (easier to bash the game instead of learn to play it properly). Anyone can dislike the game but all this hate is quite suspicious.

Just drop the game and go doing something else that entertain you more. Its a game!
    It's very exhausting to have to reply to immature remarks all the time. Every time I mention that the dungeons are horrible, people somehow link that to 'lol you suck' or 'lol baddie'. In general they directly shortcircuit their brain and just assume I'm talking about giving up on the presumed difficulty. Your response was no different and just as immature as my response, albeit mine was more direct. The design is poor. Any dungeons released in basically any AAA MMO the last year(s) were a better experience from any point of view. While I think combat, flexibility and freedom of movement are perfect in GW2, I'm not blind to its faults and dungeons are definitely on the fault side of the game.
    Thank you for your contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Drop the personal bickering please guys and get it back on topic. Report stuff and move on if you have a problem with it.
    Meh, forget what I said, moving on.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-09-26 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    in next 2 or 3 months there wil be no single PvE player. just sayin.
    Can they still be succesfull with their PvP aspects? probably not either, most of the people think it's boring zergfest and there is no long term goal in it.
    This is quite bad future scenario! In my experience (guild with around 100 people plus some pug around) players are for the vast majority enjoying the game. Of course there are quitters, thats normal because the game is different from classic mmo and cant satisfy 100% of the playerbase but i am confident for the overall success of this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    in next 2 or 3 months there wil be no single PvE player. just sayin.
    Doubt it. The crowd GW2 is addressing won't even have one 80 by that time. GW2 is targeted at super casuals that take an eternity to even level one char. Let alone alts.

Sure the initial hype will calm down as with any game, but it'll be a while until these casual gamers have done what they want to do so it'll take some time till you walk through ghost towns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any dungeons released in basically any AAA MMO the last year(s) were a better experience from any point of view.
    I'm sorry, but that really sounds like rage rather than a serious argument. You're free to like 40 man raids better than dungeons, but "any dungeon - from any point of view"... Ragefire Chasm is not better than Ascalon Catacombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Yay, sentence analyzing time!

"The last game I paid $60 for prior to GW2 was Sleeping Dogs."

Verb is "pay", subject is "Sleeping Dogs", condition is "prior to GW2".

Reconstructing sentence in other words...

"Sleeping Dogs was the last game I purchased for $60, before GW2 was released."

Importing Borderlands 2 release date... Borderlands 2 release date found not to be prior to GW2 release date.

Importing Sleeping Dogs release date... Sleeping Dogs release date found to be prior to GW2 release date.

Adding information...

"Sleeping Dogs was the last game I purchased for $60, before GW2 was released. After GW2 was released, I also purchased Borderlands 2."

Sentence completed. Toaster returning to standby mode.
    Good toaster is good.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have my doubts as to how the game will last without a subscription, when Colin says that the development team will focus on GW2 fully and giving out more content than other games. Where will they get their revenue from after all potential buyers have bought the game? I did not like GW2 myself, but I really do hope it stays in the game for a longer period than what others has. But I have some doubts about it. A pay-to-play concept would fit perfectly in the GW2 scheme, but seeing that they do not want to earn money like that I cannot really see how they would last.

I'm certain they have a plan, but we'll have to see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    Good toaster is good.
    Yeah a Grammar Nazi post really contributes. Especially when it's rife with its own errors.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Yeah a Grammar Nazi post really contributes. Especially when it's rife with its own errors.
    1.Get a sense of humor.
    2.Play fallout new vegas.
    3.Get reference.

Emphasis on step 1.

You totally misspelled "Thank you for clarifying my sentences for me so others may read it more easily". The keys are so close to each other, so I understand xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    1.Get a sense of humor.
    2.Play fallout new vegas.
    3.Get reference.

Emphasis on step 1.
    Oh I have one, it's gotten me in plenty of trouble on these forums. Obscure references usually don't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    You totally misspelled "Thank you for clarifying my sentences for me so others may read it more easily". The keys are so close to each other, so I understand xD.
    I already did that for you afterwards to clarify my point. Which hasn't changed.

I already did that for you afterwards to clarify my point. Which hasn't changed.
    Toaster's was better

-edit:
    Oh wow, the post got an infraction. Jokes are srs bsn
    Last edited by nighties; 2012-09-26 at 05:38 PM. Reason: srs

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Doubt it. The crowd GW2 is addressing won't even have one 80 by that time. GW2 is targeted at super casuals that take an eternity to even level one char. Let alone alts.

Sure the initial hype will calm down as with any game, but it'll be a while until these casual gamers have done what they want to do so it'll take some time till you walk through ghost towns.
    GW1 and GW2 are primarily PvP games with an awesome PvE distraction. The PvP crowd couldn't care less what level they are since they can participate in sPvP fully the moment they install and in WvW with minimal disadvantage (and quickly level to a point where its a non issue). As for the PvE content, there's plenty. It'll easily take you 150+ hours of solid game time to experience everything just once. Just for the record, thats a solid week of straight gaming time. Taken at 3 hours a day, it'll take 2 months to experience all content JUST ONCE. If you're far more hardcore, you can mix in some PvP (as that's the focus of the game) or start repeating content to grind for things you want. There's plenty to do.

That being said, I've been having tons of fun doing pretty much everything in this game. But if I get bored of it, I'll simply stop for a while and pick it back up again later. If GW1's precedent holds true my gear will remain top notch even if I come back 6 years from now. I'll be able to jump right in and start experiencing all the new content and features they've added since I last played. I'm not tied to the game and I'm not punished for not playing. Philosophically this game design wins in my book. Plus the game is just so damned fun =)

Closing this down since people seem to be more interested in pointless bickering than actually discussing the future of the game.