Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I had zero problems. No lag, no loading screens.

Do people ever consider it is the load of third party Add Ons you "have" to have, and not Blizzard causing your issues?
    Finally a low to medium pop server is awesome. All the mods I want loaded and barely a problem. Of course, there isn't more than 300 alliance and 300 horde playing at a time. This is why I hate CRZ, Launch day is easier to quest in, then zones that are CRZ'd

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    How about, millions of people trying to log into servers that have been CRZ'd with each other, and are randomly down. Or millions of people crashing said servers due to CRZ overloading.

Therefore if you're currently in a zone whose CRZ server is down, or crashing, tough shit.

Talk about fucking up a launch day.

But the money they stand to lose over returns, people unsubbing, etc. will amount to millions over the next two years, all because of today's shit-mess.

Funny how that works.
    There's no CRZ in pandaria or cities. What are you saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TatManTat View Post
    If lag determines the entire game experience for you on the launch day, you're looking at the wrong things
    Agreed. Judge the game on its content as a whole not on a launch day experience. I'll wait for revised reviews.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    TLR This was the worst launch I have ever experienced in any game.

Well I have nothing better to do so I will share my experience with you ...
    So I come back to WoW and decide to play MoP, 1 week before launch I upgrade my account, grab a month, upgrade my PC a bit and wait for the launch.
    Since in this period I have a lot of free time, I figure I will try to compete for a realm first then continue casually.
    Launch day, I go ahead and buy a lot of energy drinks, 3 packs of cigarettes and some snacks, log in an hour and a half and wait for the release.
    10 minutes before midnight I place myself near the guy you have to turn in (me and a few hundred more), having played the beta i knew the drill. It was a bit laggy but nothing too much.
    Finally the system message appears, 30 seconds later the quest, 1 minute later the cutscene and then the login screen, so much for not having to log out to enable the xpac.
    2 hours later of logging in and waiting at 90% loading bar, somehow I manage to get in and queue for a random and get in and finish it. Naturally the group queued for another then after finishing it everyone left.
    Figured by then the server has stabilized but the world server and the ~30 seconds delays proved me wrong.
    1 hour and 30mins later once again I get into a random, finish it and now I'm waiting inside for another queue to pop being afraid to leave.
    Overall after 4 hours the outdoor world is unplayable and I'm sitting at 35% xp into 85 while some people are already 87 ... best xpac by far ...

How was it for you?
    Launch day. No problem at the login. But then I was not one of the people who could afford to sit and wait for the timer to ding 12.00am and rush in. Real life prevents me from having that kind of opportunity, which I would not have joined in anyway. So 20+ hours later, login was no problem.

Compare this with WoTLK. 30 mins+ wait at the queue in the login for the first 2 weeks. I am position XYZ in the queue, estimate time was over 30 mins average. This happened even with the contents patch of Ulduar and ICC.

Everything went perfectly for me - except for one thing: I got the quest at 11:57PM realm time, not midnight. Big deal? No, but I thought I had those extra couple of minutes and I didn't.