Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Oh, this was a real thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yes. Skelington wants a balloon bosom and a blockhead.
    Rather than the generic, sexy, inhuman zombies and flesh beasts that everyone is posting out the wazoo, why not post something that is actually human? Such as Lara Croft, who happens to look like ass.
    That is a game from what, 1998/1999? What graphics did you expect back then? At that time she was as sexy for gamers as she is now with newest graphics. It's a pity I can't post some nice insults here, you definitely deserve them. But oh well, use your imagination what I have to say to you.

Stop having opinions that differ from my own! By that I mean stop arguing about this kind of stuff, it derails the thread and got the last one closed. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-09-25 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice80 View Post
    That is a game from what, 1998/1999? What graphics did you expect back then? At that time she was as sexy for gamers as she is now with newest graphics. It's a pity I can't post some nice insults here, you definitely deserve them. But oh well, use your imagination what I have to say to you.
    You take Skelington way too seriously and a mod said to shut up. Being condescending doesn't make you cooler and righter.
    http://i.imgur.com/UkpsZ.jpg Regardless of what you say, it doesn't change the fact that Skelington thinks she looks ugly in every iteration. Her facial features are just so wrong and they dropped the balloon breasts a whole once.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-09-25 at 07:22 AM.

You take Skelington way too seriously and a mod said to shut up. Being condescending doesn't make you cooler and righter.
    http://i.imgur.com/UkpsZ.jpg Regardless of what you say, it doesn't change the fact that Skelington thinks she looks ugly in every iteration. Her facial features are just so wrong and they dropped the balloon breasts a whole once.
    The breasts were apparently a lot smaller.

Someone "accidentally" changed the size and the dev team agreed it was for the best.

"Accidentally"

Deleted
    Rooney in Fifa

/thread?

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    I find it interesting that most of the ugliest characters are fat women. Maybe this means something. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. XD

OT:

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 06:06 AM ----------

Not true, this is a Meg!
    Doesnt count she is a Megara not a Megan :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Came here for Therazane and the Darkspawn broodmother.

Leaving satisfied.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account

Pudge from DOTA
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

Pudge from DOTA
    I think its called "Abomination"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    Wow, lame. Maybe Beyonce's ass. What's your problem with Lara Croft? If you recall the "Sexiest game character" thread, 90% of the characters posted there had bigger breasts than Lara Croft. And the "blockhead" is due to 90's graphics, and if you want to get all technical than your pink haired anime chick has a flat head. I will never understand the resentment to Lara Croft from people on here, it's just ridiculous and illogical. I guess it's because she's popular for being hot and these forums have a lot of hipsters? Or maybe it's because she's not an underdeveloped anime girl? Or maybe it is just jealousy.

Anyways, ugliest character, imo, is the abominations from WoW.
    Amazing how some people manage to get so worked up over someone expressing such a simple opinion.

OT: Can't really find a good pic, but the 'things' in Forbidden Siren are pretty damn ugly.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-09-25 at 01:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I think its called "Abomination"...
    Pudge is a character based off the Abominations from WC3, yes.

But you asked for a specific character - I can create 30 abominations, there is only one Pudge.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have it from a reliable source that it looks like Helena Pierce headbutted a belt sander.

Deleted
    I'd say Sivir from League of Legends is by far the ugliest character ever on the face of Earth....

anything with anime eyes

This ugly f***, no contest

Deleted
    The bipolar Warchief with Down syndrome

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    this is worth a infraction, or perhaps even ban. You must be sick to think Lara croft is ugly. /thread
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...
    Live and die on this day...

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    anything with anime eyes
    Wait...ANYTHING?

But what about Stinkoman!? One of Strongbad's greatest creations!