Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    By this logic, there is no end game beyond getting exotic gear in GW2.
    Endgame in GW2 (and GW1, which you should know since you claim you played it for years) is doing wtf you feel like doing and have fun with. FFS, that's been their design for 8+ years, it's not likely to change

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    By this logic, there is no end game beyond getting exotic gear in GW2.
    Depends on your definition of "endgame." If instanced raid grinds is "endgame," then no it has no "endgame."

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Endgame in GW2 (and GW1, which you should know since you claim you played it for years) is doing wtf you feel like doing and have fun with. FFS, that's been their design for 8+ years, it's not likely to change
    Exactly! Fun is at the forefront. And if you simply need a carrot, there's tons to do if you're interested in min/maxing your character.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    By this logic, there is no end game beyond getting exotic gear in GW2.
    I don't see what part of Fencers, myself, Drake, or anyone else here that can say "There is no bimodal endgame" was so hard to follow.

    It's the exact model for Guild Wars 1. To a tee. Get your max level gear (not hard), find skins that you really like and work for them. Personal increase on skill, build experimentation, cosmetic awesomeness, these are the endgame of the franchise, and were made obvious on that effect for both PvE and PvP.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  5. #45
    Actually NM.

  6. #46
    Legendary! draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    6,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    And now the trollers can gtfo about mentioning how he was easy for "end game"
    Its not trolling to point out what was fact at the time, he was easy and he was end game, there was no announcement from anet about a bug and only assumptions from a select few, so as such no trolling. Being critical doesnt always mean troll.

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Its not trolling to point out what was fact at the time, he was easy and he was end game, there was no announcement from anet about a bug and only assumptions from a select few, so as such no trolling. Being critical doesnt always mean troll.
    Yeah but he clearly looked bugged -_-' the fact anyone who actually did that fight (especially after some of the other story mode boss fights, like flame shaman) thought that's how he was supposed to be is just ridiculous... it also makes me question the fate of humanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  8. #48
    Can't help but wonder if everyone (including myself) missed the irony of the topic.

    Zhaitan IS bugged. Not was. We're now over a month into release.

  9. #49
    Did people really not think he was bugged?

  10. #50
    So whens it getting fixed

    or is it already fixed?

  11. #51
    Imagine the shit-storm if madness of deathwing sat there and did nothing for the entire fight, and didn't get fixed for over a month.

    IDK how ANet gets away with this.

  12. #52
    This announcement took a little too long to come out, Is this Anet making up an excuse for why the fight is so boring?

  13. #53
    Field Marshal Oglok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Imagine the shit-storm if madness of deathwing sat there and did nothing for the entire fight, and didn't get fixed for over a month.

    IDK how ANet gets away with this.
    C'thun lasted 2 months without being fixed...

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Oglok View Post
    C'thun lasted 2 months without being fixed...
    C'Thun was unkillable for 2 months without being fixed.

    This last boss was facerollable for 1 month until being fixed.

    You cannot even begin to compare the situations. Go away.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    C'Thun was unkillable for 2 months without being fixed.

    This last boss was facerollable for 1 month until being fixed.

    You cannot even begin to compare the situations. Go away.
    And why not exactly? Both are bugs dont see why you cant compare them.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    C'Thun was unkillable for 2 months without being fixed.

    This last boss was facerollable for 1 month until being fixed.

    You cannot even begin to compare the situations. Go away.
    Ummm, so C'Thun was much worse than Zhaitan. Got it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    This announcement took a little too long to come out, Is this Anet making up an excuse for why the fight is so boring?
    Could be. Do note however that in GW1, the "end game instance" underworld was not fixed to work properly for TWO YEARS. For the first year, you essentially could not complete it. At all. The questline in UW needed to complete the reapers quest always bugged out in the middle.

    In the end, it was apparently such a mess that they gutted it, rewrote quite a bit of the questline and ended up adding (fixing?) a new last boss.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 12:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xizzu View Post
    And why not exactly? Both are bugs dont see why you cant compare them.
    Two cars. One cannot start. One has broken brakes. Please compare.
    Last edited by Lucky_; 2012-09-29 at 12:52 PM.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Two cars. One cannot start. One has broken brakes. Please compare.
    they both need to be fixed.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    they both need to be fixed.
    Which one is critical to fix and will kill its driver in the current condition? Which one is not?

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Which one is critical to fix and will kill its driver in the current condition? Which one is not?
    now you're just thinking way off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •