Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Zhaitan was bugged!!

Hello Everyone.
    There is currently a problem with Zhaitan’s attacks during his final phase.
    An upcoming patch will address this issue.
    Thanks for your patience
    I'm pretty sure that proves it!! Zhaitan was bugged!! You people called me crazy! But i knew!! I WAS RIGHT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Source: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-anti-climatic

Now to go about dancing and singing!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised anybody believed otherwise. It's things like this that make me glad I'm taking my sweet ass time getting through all the content, while everybody else finds the bugs and gets them fixed before I run into them. (well, too many of them)
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-25 at 05:42 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm surprised anybody believed otherwise. It's things like this that make me glad I'm taking my sweet ass time getting through all the content, while everybody else finds the bugs and gets them fixed before I run into them. (well, too many of them)
    Yeah i've been doing the same, i know i had to tell my friends that i absolutely refuse to do Zhaitans fight until the bug is either fixed or it's confirmed that he wasn't bugged to begin with, now that we have proof that he WAS bugged, i can rest assured knowing i wont be doing a stupid broken fight when i do Arah!!
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah that's good news
    took them a little long to come forward with this statement tho
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Well I'm glad I've done this dungeon before fixes, dungeons with pugs in this game are hell and last boss theoretically should be very hard.

Deleted
    Knew it was bugged, how can the final boss just sit there and eat rockets

fuck fixing the last boss, fix the god dam zone before him.
    About 60% of events in Malchors leap zone, numerous skill points and waypoints are bugged out on desolation...they need to fix that shit up its been like it for ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    About 60% of events in Malchors leap zone, numerous skill points and waypoints are bugged out on desolation...they need to fix that shit up its been like it for ages.
    Cant disagree with this post tbh. At least they should restart the servers daily or something, since most de and sp are fixed with server reset.

Deleted
    I did this fight the other day I had that final personal story quest a while and been playing alts for well over a week, not because I was avoiding it but because I got hooked on the warrior I made and the same just happened with a Mesmer, anyways back on track everything from the point you get on the airship was terrible in my opinion, too bad but not a dealbreaker I love everything else in the game but I'll have to concede that should have been better no doubt.

Thank god it was bugged because i was dissapointed BIG TIME.

Hope they fixed some of the skillpoints in yesterdays patch.

They do fix stuff, I managed to do both bugged skill points right after last patch, but then they magically got bugged again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Thank god it was bugged because i was dissapointed BIG TIME.

Hope they fixed some of the skillpoints in yesterdays patch.
    Yes... our group when we did him was like, what? WHAT'S GOING ON? IS THIS IT? I'm glad it's a bug, and I'm glad they're going to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Vice80 View Post
    They do fix stuff, I managed to do both bugged skill points right after last patch, but then they magically got bugged again.
    Unfortunately there is actually a way for players to deliberately bug them still I think, I'm not going to state how but on some other forums people are having a right giggle at griefing people by deliberately bugging them... and it's not that hard to accidentally bug some of them too :/

So maybe now we won't have to sit on the cannons pressing 2 over and over?

Sounds like this could be a real encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    map done with 100% waaaay long ago so I'm wondering are you on drugs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamtu View Post
    map done with 100% waaaay long ago so I'm wondering are you on drugs?
    The Bayt skill point has been bugged on JQ for a week now, and I'm never around for server resets =[

Deleted
    I get the feeling that the fight will just be killing more spawns of Zhaitan, while watching out for red rings, while you shoot with your cannons at him.

It's better than nothing though, but I still wanted to be able to attack him head on, somehow. Not going to say anything until I see the fight again, but that's probably how it will end up.

these problems should fo been fixed in beta. rather then using it as a cheap marketing gimmick.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Yeah i've been doing the same, i know i had to tell my friends that i absolutely refuse to do Zhaitans fight until the bug is either fixed or it's confirmed that he wasn't bugged to begin with, now that we have proof that he WAS bugged, i can rest assured knowing i wont be doing a stupid broken fight when i do Arah!!
    I've been avoiding the dungeons as well so far, and taking my time, but I still managed to get to level 80. It's kinda disappointing seeing how much of the content in the last three zones of Orr is not working. So I've been biding my time doing the low level zones for exploration and map completion, and leveling alts so as to give Anet time to get stuff sorted out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    I get the feeling that the fight will just be killing more spawns of Zhaitan, while watching out for red rings, while you shoot with your cannons at him.

It's better than nothing though, but I still wanted to be able to attack him head on, somehow. Not going to say anything until I see the fight again, but that's probably how it will end up.
    I personally don't think we should attack him head on... like seriously... he could just smack us with his paw and we'd all be bugs squished on the bottom of a shoe...

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I've been avoiding the dungeons as well so far, and taking my time, but I still managed to get to level 80. It's kinda disappointing seeing how much of the content in the last three zones of Orr is not working. So I've been biding my time doing the low level zones for exploration and map completion, and leveling alts so as to give Anet time to get stuff sorted out.
    yeah i've been in Orr a bit recently, and i gotta say i'm not seeing any bugs as of now... however this may be different depending on the server, i personally spent a vast majority of my time in bloodtide coast/mount maelstrom(yet i haven't even SEEN the destroyer fight...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I personally don't think we should attack him head on... like seriously... he could just smack us with his paw and we'd all be bugs squished on the bottom of a shoe...
    Yeah, not sure why people keep asking for this shit. Like they really expect our puny swords and daggers to actually do anything? It'd be like if 5 fire ants decided to try and kill you on their own. The only way they could do it is if they got up on the back of 5 venomous wasps and went all King Kong on you.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.