Thread: Mouse movement

Mouse movement

I just got this game and I hate using WASD to move. I looked for a way to change the controls to move with the left mouse button but idk how to do it. Anyone know how?

Well...I'm not sure how you would click on things, but you can do one of two things.

1. Hold left/right buttons together to move forward. If you're not using keys, then strafing is going to be out of the picture unless you have a lot of other mouse buttons.

2. Not sure how this would work at all, but I think you can bind autorun to left click...I would not recommend doing so though. Up to you, if you can make it work, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Well...I'm not sure how you would click on things, but you can do one of two things.

1. Hold left/right buttons together to move forward. If you're not using keys, then strafing is going to be out of the picture unless you have a lot of other mouse buttons.

2. Not sure how this would work at all, but I think you can bind autorun to left click...I would not recommend doing so though. Up to you, if you can make it work, cool.
    Have you played Diablo 3? That is how you move in that game and it works perfectly.

gw is not an hack & slay, you relly want to point on something and expect oyur character move to it themself o0

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Theres no way you can point and click to move in gw2, you could how ever get a Razer naga/ naga hex and use wasd and set them to 1234 on the mouse to move about
    I believe it's time for me to be famous.

Deleted
    Yeah, closest thing you can get to point-and-click movement is holding MB0 and MB1 to move in the direction your camera is facing. Essentially for all games, unless the camera is fixed in one location by game design, point-and-click is not a supported movement method.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Yeah, closest thing you can get to point-and-click movement is holding MB0 and MB1 to move in the direction your camera is facing. Essentially for all games, unless the camera is fixed in one location by game design, point-and-click is not a supported movement method.
    Factually false. Both GW1 and WoW support point and click movement.

No idea why GW2 doesn't have it.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Factually false. Both GW1 and WoW support point and click movement.

No idea why GW2 doesn't have it.
    yeah, pretty sure there was an option for click movement in the interface panel