John Marston.

For obvious reasons.

Twelfth

10+ Year Old Account

River Tam

Followed by Indiana Jones

Deleted
    R. J. MacReady (The Thing 1982)

Such a badass. The best heroes are the reluctant ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Lol my pick is a wimp

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Samuel Vimes of Terry Pratchett's Night Watch.

Clint Eastwood also known as Blondie or the man with no name

hes an original american badass and is a mans man and a international icon

Last edited by Skandulous; 2012-09-25 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Captain Samuel Vimes of Terry Pratchett's Night Watch.

Damnit! You beat me to it!

Yep, Sam Vimes is my favourite badass.
    The ultimate copper.

'"When your back's against the wall, Mister Vimes is right behind you."'
    'A good copper has to think be able to think like a criminal. Vimes was a very good copper.'

Followed by Sergeant Detritus
    "Detritus sighted along a thick bundle of arrows. They were his idea. Since his giant crossbow was capable of sending an iron bolt through the gates of a city under siege, he had felt it was rather a waste to use it on just one person, so he had adapted it to fire a sheaf of several dozen arrows all at once.
    The threads holding them together were supposed to snap under acceleration. They did so. Quite often the arrows also shattered in mid-air as they failed to withstand the enormous pressure.
    He called it the Piecemaker."
    Last edited by Kerath; 2012-09-25 at 10:17 PM.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account

Rambo goes up against armies by himself with no armor on while wearing a badass bandanna and blowing people up with his exploding arrows. He doesn't even need guns all he needs is his awesome knife I'd say that's pretty badass.

It's Vegeta, nuff said.

I have others but those are the ones that stick the most right now
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-09-25 at 11:00 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Damnit! You beat me to it!

Yep, Sam Vimes is my favourite badass.
    The ultimate copper.

'"When your back's against the wall, Mister Vimes is right behind you."'
    'A good copper has to think be able to think like a criminal. Vimes was a very good copper.'

Followed by Sergeant Detritus
    "Detritus sighted along a thick bundle of arrows. They were his idea. Since his giant crossbow was capable of sending an iron bolt through the gates of a city under siege, he had felt it was rather a waste to use it on just one person, so he had adapted it to fire a sheaf of several dozen arrows all at once.
    The threads holding them together were supposed to snap under acceleration. They did so. Quite often the arrows also shattered in mid-air as they failed to withstand the enormous pressure.
    He called it the Piecemaker."
    Have my children. Please.

Deleted
    Roy Mustang from FMA:B

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    He's crying in that picture. Real badasses don't fucking cry.
    Blasphemy! You doubt the badassery of Gohan? Die! Die by my AMV!

Also, I'd like to point out that even though Gohan is crying in that picture, his tears aren't falling down, they're floating up. Pushed up by his awesome power and rage!

My waifu.

Rider too.

Last edited by Digglett; 2012-09-26 at 02:42 AM.

Guts:

Darth Revan:

Both awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Homura Akemi goes back in time like a thousand billion times to save the woman she loves Madoka, she stops time and makes stuff blow up. How badass is that.
    Oh gosh, yes. I was going to say Mami, and I do love me some Mumi, but.. considering.. she dies, and how easily she cracked under pressure, and shot Kyouko in episode 10, I decided not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Can be a man or a woman. Try to post a pic and list why you like them, or what they've done that secures them a place in the Halls of Bad-Assery. Yes, the Halls of Bad-Assery are a real thing, or at least they should be. Here's one of my favorite: Ellen Ripley from the Alien films.

To me, Ripley is one of the strongest female characters ever created. She's not just physically tough; her mind and will are like steel. See Ripley isn't some unrealistic flawless character who goes in and blasts the shit out of everything without a second thought, she's scared out of her mind to be surrounded by the most dangerous, violent creatures in space. When the orphan she's chosen to take care of is kidnapped by Xenomorphs to be turned into another biological factory for their kind, she duct tapes a flame thrower to a machine gun and marches right into the Queens lair to retrieve the child. At no point does the fear leave her; horrifyingly painful death awaits her around every corner, and yet she still finds the courage to press forward. Courage is not a lack of fear, it's choosing to do what you must in spite of fear.

After the Xenomorph queen finds it's way onto her ship and traps the child beneath some metal grating, she jumps into a fucking robotic suit of armor and engages the 20 foot tall menace in melee combat. Looking terror incarnate directly in the face as it struggles to rip her to pieces, she finally vanquishes the queen by sending it out the airlock. This chick is hardcore.

I think Ripley personifies both strength and courage, and for that I propose that she be allowed to enter the Halls of Bad-Assery.

Who do you think is a total bad ass?

Edit: Ah, yeah it can be evil bad asses too. Anyone that qualifies as someone you don't want to mess with. In fact, you can use any definition of bad ass that you want :P

You never see him coming, and he leaves before your body hits the floor...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Soahar View Post
    WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

a guy that dies in the beginning of the anime...

Metzen in his every incarnation.