Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    Has everyone given up on the emerald dream? All i see is talk about burning legion
    If there is any justice in the universe, then yes.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    Has everyone given up on the emerald dream? All i see is talk about burning legion
    Legion is the most popular choice for speculation, as Wrathion's questline in MoP hints at them making another attack on Azeroth.

Emerald Dream forever, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Actually the Emerald Dream would look completely different to Azeroth seeing as it's Azeroth without the Sundering. The problem is that it would all look very homogenous and to allow us access to all of it Blizz would need to make a landmass about twice the size of the rest of the game put together. I don't see however why we can't go to parts of the Dream in an Old God's themed expansion, were we perhaps visit Nyalotha at last. World of Warcraft: City of Dreams.
    But honestly, how much can they change to make it look like a new continent, wouldn't think it would be as different as say going to Outland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    But honestly, how much can they change to make it look like a new continent, wouldn't think it would be as different as say going to Outland.
    Actually, a lot of the lore describes it as being a pretty weird place. Floating trees, stone giants big as mountains, and this stuff:

http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Emeralddream.jpg?c=1

It's a world of dreams. The laws of nature are just guidelines there. It'd be even more bizarre than Outland in some ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Actually, a lot of the lore describes it as being a pretty weird place. Floating trees, stone giants big as mountains, and this stuff:

It's a world of dreams. The laws of nature are just guidelines there. It'd be even more bizarre than Outland in some ways.
    Seeing all the hints for the legion i (along with many else i guess) find it more possible at the moment ^^

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Dream is at best a raid.

It's story was mostly ended in Stormrage. Plus we have a history of destroying pristine lands. See: Karasang Wilds
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted

You just gave me an idea of an entire zone made up of a stone giant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Seeing all the hints for the legion i (along with many else i guess) find it more possible at the moment ^^
    Yeah, I still like the Dream, but I agree that Legion seems more likely. Though who knows, maybe they'll wind up trying to invade the Dream - there's no place on Azeroth left to attack!

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Emerald Dream is at best a raid.

It's story was mostly ended in Stormrage. Plus we have a history of destroying pristine lands. See: Karasang Wilds
    Stormage reset the corruption of the Nightmare, but didn't destroy it. As of Cataclysm, the Nightmare has begun to spread through the Dream once again, reaching as far as the Barrens and Mount Hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    You just gave me an idea of an entire zone made up of a stone giant.
    It could happen! See? It's the best place.

Deleted

Wow, I would love to have expansion with visuals like straight from the dream, it could be amazing.

Hmmm what could it be after kungfu panda?

Angry birds? Mickey mouse? Bunnies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post

I would buy an expansion that has us invade the Magic Kingdom.

Between Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars, I even think Disney would put up a decent fight.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post

Bunnies we already have alot of in MoP.. angry birds too... Great white ones in VoTFW were a bitch untill they nurfed their aggro range.

Deleted
    I would buy an expansion that has us invade the Magic Kingdom.

Between Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars, I even think Disney would put up a decent fight.
    Haha They sure do have a lot of characters to throw our way at the very least

Burning legion, Argus, Sargeras, Emerald Dream, Azshara...

Any one is fine with me. Just waiting for the pandashit to be over. Looking forward to what comes next, so I can come back to the game.

Deleted
    Well, Blizzcon is confirmed for 2013, 100%. I wonder if it'll be in the spring or fall, though. If in the spring, then we could expect more clues on the next expansion early next year I guess.

I think it should have nagas and ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzak View Post
    I think it should have nagas and ogres.
    I remeber some of devs said that Naga would have boots and pants wearing problem

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Metzen specifically said we weren't going to fight Sargeras in this expansion or any that they had planned right now. They said it was definitely possible to happen "some day".

That doesn't mean this can't be about another Burning Legion invasion (or us attacking them). It just means he isn't going to be a boss.[COLOR="red"]
    If we are able to defeat Sargaras one day, then that would mean the end of the whole Warcraft universe as well. As Sargaras is the biggest badguy of Warcraft. So Chris Metzen says we see Sargaras in the expansion after Pandaria then i it would probably as an avatar of him or something. We don't kill him, we don't defeat him, but we most likely damage him so he is even more pissed.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2012-11-24 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    If we are able to defeat Sargaras one day, then that would mean the end of the whole Warcraft universe as well. As Sargaras is the biggest badguy of Warcraft. So Chris Metzen says we see Sargaras in the expansion after Pandaria then i it would probably as an avatar of him or something. We don't kill him, we don't defeat him, but we most likely damage him so he is even more pissed.
    Yeah but he's also said "the game doesnt end with sargeras, we can always make up new bad guys for wow" so its not like hes concrete about his stance on it y'know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I remeber some of devs said that Naga would have boots and pants wearing problem
    In cataclysm the Nagas model were updated and now if you use a Model Viewer you can put the nagas pants and boots and they look good ;D