Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All things given, it seems pretty safe to assume that a fight against the Legion is in our immediate future. Then again, as Cata went winding on, it seemed safe to assume that we'd be chasing down Azshara and Neptulon after leaving that story unfinished, and we wound up in Pandaria. Really, until Blizz trademarks something, or something somewhere gets leaked, we won't know.

That said, there are two things I'd love to see - either we head out to other worlds beyond Outland to face down the Legion, or we head into the Emerald Dream to fuck up N'zoth's day - and no, it was NOT resolved in the book, for the people who keep saying that, it was merely contained for a while. And if you actually quested in Cataclysm instead of dungeon queueing your way to 85, you'd know that the containment is broken - the barrow dens in Hyjal and the Overgrowth in the Barrens are major examples of this.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

I am leaning towards DH. Ever since I did that "hidden" Alliance Darkshore quest.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Burning legion would do good to bring back hypocrites who hate MoP.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I am leaning towards DH. Ever since I did that "hidden" Alliance Darkshore quest.
    Well then you're talking about Expansion 6. Because it takes 4 years to create and balance a new class.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I will admit, it seems too much to be coincidence that Cata added that (which drops a book on demon hunters' methods that gets returned to the Temple in Darnassus... hmm...), the demon hunter in Felwood, and the one in Blasted Lands. That's a lot of sudden appearance of demon hunters in one expansion.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    My Theory:

*Demon Hunter Class
    -In the Monk area, Master Cheng says:

*Felwood
    -In Felwood, a new Satyr NPC talks about the return of Sargeras.

*My fictional theory, presuming.
    -We will begin on an alien world that is being invaded by the Burning Legion, we showed up with the Army of Light [Naaru's army], Uniquely the Alliance and Horde have different landing areas. We will be able to explore this new world, and it will offer new low-level content and leveling zones, a neutral leveling path for this new race that gets to choose a faction.
    I'm pretty sure that's a reference to D3 and not a future class for WoW. I don't see Blizz using DH/WD since those are very unique to D3 and while some people would be happy about it others would say there were being lazy and just used D3's classes. (then again they did make monks... but those were already in Panderan Lore)
    Vol'Jin (correct me if I'm wrong) is a Shadow Hunter so I think that has a better chance of being the new class over DH.

OT: We still need to do Burning Legion Invasion [take 2], return of the Titans to help destroy some old gods (or lock em up for good somehow), Emerald Dream (playing a druid since vanilla, this is what I want the most!!!!), Queen Azshara needs to be taken care of (for fan's sake imo), and probably some more loose ends I can't think of.

But honestly, every dev that gets asked about expacs always gives the same response, "As long as players keep playing and enjoying the game, we will keep making more!" Which to me means they will never try to 'wrap it up' with a great expansion until it's too late.

What about us older players who are starting families and moving away from this game??? I need it to be finished soon so I can have that sense of completion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dangelo37 View Post
    What about us older players who are starting families and moving away from this game??? I need it to be finished soon so I can have that sense of completion...
    "Avenge me, my son... you must finish... world of... war- bleurgghhh...."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Ogres should be playable, with Ethereal as neutral and changing Feralas into a Horde Zone for the Ogres, and making those ruins to the south a new dungeon as well.
    It would be sweet if they changed the little to the west of Feralas into the Ogre's Starting Zone as well and make it so you can get to Feralas to level for them and meet the Horde.
    Rexxar should lead the Ogres, and having Ogres with the classes that involves one-head be melee, and the spellcasters have two-heads.
    These classes would be great as well for them:
    Warrior, Monk, Mage. Warlock, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, and Death Knight.

All they need is, is more animations and revamps here and there, and a female model for them as well.
    A perfect height for them will be Wuu the Pig Handler in Feralas and it would be sweet to have a Ogre Mage under the Horde.
    Not sure what features that Ogres might have though, like a face change, tattoes and so on.
    Also Mushan should be the Ogre's mount:

Look at the ogres, and then look at the mushan. People tell me wows graphics haven't gotten better.

OT: Id love a legion xpac next.

Deleted
    I can foresee a big role for Wrathion. He has specifically mentioned the Burning Legion, united Azeroth and is meant to play a big role in MoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Azshara expansion. Azshara has turned on N'zoth, and has begun somehow siphoning his power. She is using her new power to ravage the seas of Azeroth, and raise landmasses from the oceans. I think Azshara turning on N'zoth would be a good turn of events, as I don't think she would want to be a pawn like Deathwing.

The one problem is that Blizzard has said they already regret not having a single unified continent in Cata. This problem could easily be solved by explaining that because the oceans are going crazy, islands/new land masses have formed together. This could lead to many new things. A newly raised Zandalar Isle, where the trolls will make their final attempt to form their empire. Tel Abim, with a bunch of monkeys or something. The Tomb of Sargeras, which is now filled with warlocks somehow trying to summon him (which will lead to the next expansion). Kul Tiras could also be fit into there somehow.

Every expansion usually adds new races/creatures to fight or interact with. Because of how large and unexplored oceans are, there are so many possibilities. There could be tons of races and creatures at the bottom of the ocean that we have not seen.

Overall, I would much prefer we deal with Azshara before going to stop the Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    A newly raised Zandalar Isle, where the trolls will make their final attempt to form their empire. Tel Abim, with a bunch of monkeys or something.
    Given what we've seen of the Zandalari in Pandaria and their alliance with the Mogu, I will be VERY surprised if laying the final smackdown on them isn't a content patch within MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to say it would be Legion themed, but I'm sort of biased because I loved Burning Crusade, the demon theme, and what not. Plus, Demon Hunter as a playable class? Yes please. For new race.. I guess something both sides could have, maybe. Like the Pandaren. Something that can choose between the Horde and the Alliance.

On a side note, Azshara is stated to be "immortal", so I'd guess that instead of killing her, she'd have to be banished like Illidan? Or locked up, like an Old God.

Or head canon, as a sort of shout out to the Dragons and Aspects-not-so-immortal-anymore, in a way to get their aid in ending Azshara's evil, we could have a draconid race, like Dragonspawns, or maybe the class Dragonsworn?
    Just some fantasies, hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks Ogres are ugly as shit and would want to have them as a playable race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudgnome View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Ogres are ugly as shit and would want to have them as a playable race ?
    No, I don't like the idea. I see nothing appealing about a race of thick, pig-ignorant imbeciles with a design that unflattering. Mok'Nathal are cool, though...

According to the Warcraft Magazine, ogres made the shortlist for playable races in Cata, but were written off because the Horde already had a race that fits their general "big and scary" thematic. Goblins brought something new to the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    *hopes and prays for an expansion that takes us to Argus*
    Oh please, This would be incredable.

When a wild forum troll appears

Deleted
    Next wow expansion :

Penguin race added to both alliance and horde (like pandas)

A new continent ( made up 3 months before the expansion is announced ) will be the Pinguin's homeland , its called Pinguland

The expansion will be called Mists of Pinguland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I'd like to say it would be Legion themed, but I'm sort of biased because I loved Burning Crusade, the demon theme, and what not. Plus, Demon Hunter as a playable class? Yes please. For new race.. I guess something both sides could have, maybe. Like the Pandaren. Something that can choose between the Horde and the Alliance.

On a side note, Azshara is stated to be "immortal", so I'd guess that instead of killing her, she'd have to be banished like Illidan? Or locked up, like an Old God.

Or head canon, as a sort of shout out to the Dragons and Aspects-not-so-immortal-anymore, in a way to get their aid in ending Azshara's evil, we could have a draconid race, like Dragonspawns, or maybe the class Dragonsworn?
    Just some fantasies, hehe.
    There is a big difference between being Immortal and proclaiming yourself immortal. As she is a pawn of the old gods, I am fairly certain she isn't actually immortal - the Old Gods always have a way out incase their pawns go astray.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Next wow expansion :

Penguin race added to both alliance and horde (like pandas)

A new continent ( made up 3 months before the expansion is announced ) will be the Pinguin's homeland , its called Pinguland

The expansion will be called Mists of Pinguland
    Your profile picture makes it pretty obvious that you are a SW:Tor fanboy and wants to bash Wow without any reason to do so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    Your profile picture makes it pretty obvious that you are a SW:Tor fanboy and wants to bash Wow without any reason to do so
    Correction : SW fanboy? yes TOR fanboy? no

If childish pandas made their way to wow why not pinguins since they were in warcraft 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see two new player races, namely Ogres for the horde and faction of naga looking to be redeemed joining the alliance. Still think we need to deal with Azshara and N'Zoth before we move on to the Burning Legion.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect