Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    What I'm actually hoping for is a TBC part II where more floating islands/continents are added to Outland. Adding new continents in new places all the time is splitting up the game world too much, making the game feel more like Worlds of Warcraft.
    Sounds like something that would be fun to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    The son of Deathwing will seek revenge for the death of his father empowered by the helm Arathis had in ICC while being rode by an insane Pandarian monk. It will be an epic battle that starts in AQ40 and ends high in the mountains of Hajal.
    you forgot kael'thas

Tomb of Sargeras Dungeon/Scenario raid in Caverns of Time...
    http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Tomb_of_...(Warcraft_III)
    Pandaren appeared on Broken Isles
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Broken_Isles_pandaren
    I still belive next expansion is going to be about Legion.
    What do you think will it be announced during Blizzcon 2013?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Yeah... you just defeated your own argument.

Demon Hunters are the quintisential elf class. Making it a warlock spec would require NElf warlocks. But a NElf would never associate with demons, as is required for the other 3 warlock specs.[COLOR="red"]
    Yeah, that's a mere detail we can go through, blizzard can always find an excuse to make them fit. Just like what they did to the Tauren Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWilson View Post
    Isn't Sargeras already on Azeroth, 'sleeping' in an ancient tomb?
    No, he has never set foot on Azeroth. His avatar was destroyed by Aegwynn though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Tomb of Sargeras Dungeon/Scenario raid in Caverns of Time...
    http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Tomb_of_...(Warcraft_III)
    Pandaren appeared on Broken Isles
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Broken_Isles_pandaren
    I still belive next expansion is going to be about Legion.
    What do you think will it be announced during Blizzcon 2013?
    I hope that next years blizzcon (2013) will bring news about the next expansion (hoping for legion or something like that) and also bring a new class, i dont mind demon hunters, but would make a new expansion a lot more fun (imo)

Deleted
    no more xpacs pleeeeeeease ;p

Enough of your game bashing today
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-08 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    The fifth expansion will obviously be Pistes of Pandaria, where we get to do ski-themed quests in Kun Lai. It will introduce the revolutionary new "hourly quests" system, ensuring that you always have something to do. All reputations will also be expanded, allowing you to continue the grind until you reach Exalter and Exaltest standing.

What I'm actually hoping for is a TBC part II where more floating islands/continents are added to Outland. Adding new continents in new places all the time is splitting up the game world too much, making the game feel more like Worlds of Warcraft.
    That makes no sense at all. Discovering new continents on your own planet just means an expanded and more interesting world. It's going to other planets that adds other worlds. That should be obvious. Like I have said before, please don't make me go back to Outland. Like they said about Camelot, "T'is a silly place". The only good parts of TBC took place on Azeroth. Namely Karazhan and Quel'Danas (except for Sunwell).

I also loved Vashj'ir and don't understand the dislike for it at all. I liked all the zones of Cata but my top 3 were Uldum, Vashj'ir , and Hyjal. The other two, especially Twilight Highlands, were dreary or boring or a combination of the two. Therefore, I wouldn't mind another underwater Naga themed full or partial expansion. I do think the Legion will be the main focus next time though.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2012-11-08 at 06:00 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    How about an expansion devoted to the next step on the current state of affairs of both the horde and alliance by splitting them into 2 new factions for a total of 4. This situation would bring up a new profession, diplomacy and a new class, the Invoker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWilson View Post
    Isn't Sargeras already on Azeroth, 'sleeping' in an ancient tomb?
    Sargeras created an avatar for himself to stomp around Azeroth in. But it was defeated and locked in said ancient tomb. Presumably it's still there... Illidan pilfered a piece of the avatar to attack Icecrown before WoW began.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Sargeras created an avatar for himself to stomp around Azeroth in. But it was defeated and locked in said ancient tomb. Presumably it's still there... Illidan pilfered a piece of the avatar to attack Icecrown before WoW began.
    Yeah, I'm thinking the Broken Isles will be featured in the Legion-themed expansion. Right now I believe the best way to pull it off would be to feature the Broken Isles as a sort of introductory zone which explains how we are able to launch an attack on a Legion world (probably Argus, although it doesn't have to be). Basically we'll end up capturing a portal the Legion use to invade Azeroth from Argus.

Of course the entire thing will be a ruse. The leaders of the Burning Legion have decided to adapt a new strategy when dealing with Azeroth, rather then invading directly, drawl their full strength off of Azeroth and onto a Legion-occupied world and defeat them with a home field advantage before moving on to Azeroth proper. We'll have a few aces up our sleeve that the Legion wasn't aware of, but there will still be the question of if they are really enough.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Im seeing so many new threads on this subject. Ofcourse everyone is free to create one of their own, i just think its a shame that we spread the speculations/ideas etc on so many threads instead of keeping it all in one place :P Wish this was made a sticky or something ^^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Im seeing so many new threads on this subject. Ofcourse everyone is free to create one of their own, i just think its a shame that we spread the speculations/ideas etc on so many threads instead of keeping it all in one place :P Wish this was made a sticky or something ^^
    Agreed, it would be nice to make this a sticky!

*VOTE UP*

I think it's first time when major of community thinks about next expansion being about Legion not Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I think it's first time when major of community thinks about next expansion being about Legion not Emerald Dream
    About time people gave up on the idea, it would make a cool raid and not an expansion imo since in essence it would just be Azeroth 2.0 (or 3.0 because of Cata?). Not to mention a Legion expac is likely to bring a lot of people back, if I stopped playing I wouldn't hesitate to come back to Kil'Jaeden and demons stomping around on a new planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    About time people gave up on the idea.

Death first!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion is coming to Azeroth and we have to unite to save it. Maybe once the initial threat is pushed back, we'll head to ARgus or another bastion of the BL to kick some names and take some ass (wait . . . that doesn't sound right)
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    About time people gave up on the idea, it would make a cool raid and not an expansion imo since in essence it would just be Azeroth 2.0 (or 3.0 because of Cata?). Not to mention a Legion expac is likely to bring a lot of people back, if I stopped playing I wouldn't hesitate to come back to Kil'Jaeden and demons stomping around on a new planet.
    Actually the Emerald Dream would look completely different to Azeroth seeing as it's Azeroth without the Sundering. The problem is that it would all look very homogenous and to allow us access to all of it Blizz would need to make a landmass about twice the size of the rest of the game put together. I don't see however why we can't go to parts of the Dream in an Old God's themed expansion, were we perhaps visit Nyalotha at last. World of Warcraft: City of Dreams.

-Blizzard has actually made improvements and added new textures in the Emerald Dream in Cataclysm. See this
    (skip to 7:20)

and

for comparison.
    If Emerald Dream is same what is Azeorth now, This zone (what's done so far) isn't alike any aviable zone atm.
    (took videos from here)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...know-about-WoW...

Has everyone given up on the emerald dream? All i see is talk about burning legion