Meta Gem Designs

Anyone else not getting any of these? Im 600 JC, yet I havent gotten a single design randomly drop.
    My guildmates has all been getting like 6 each, most within the first hour.

Is this a known bug?

Trixie has 5, I think, from our questing today. I really don't think they're rare.

I got two while questing to about 86 or so. They'd are fairly useless cuts, but whatev.

Deleted
    Got 4 from 85-85.5 (Like a half lvll) ^^

They seem to be just little more rare than the statue patterns in Cata. I got two before I even left the first area of Jade Forest and saw one drop in a dungeon.

Are you at Zen level jewelcrafting? You might have to buy that first to get them...

I've been questing for 10 hours _and_ I hit 600 jewelcrafting before I started, so that should not be a issue.

Maybe Im just extremely unlucky, but it really does seem weird considering my guildmates getting them left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    They seem to be just little more rare than the statue patterns in Cata. I got two before I even left the first area of Jade Forest and saw one drop in a dungeon.

Are you at Zen level jewelcrafting? You might have to buy that first to get them...
    I don't have Zen JC, and I have about 5 or 6 patterns already.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

I got 2 early on nearly back to back with a few mins of each other while pounding on the Sha at the first temple we landed on. Str/Crit one and the Stamina/(something else idr). Mined till I had enough to hit 600JC and haven't seen another drop. Still under 85.5

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got one Meta Gem Design, got it from a Dungeon I ran earlier. Still 525 JC, all I did so far was learn all the new things from the trainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a bug, it's RNG. Same thing WoW has always run on.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Umm... Quite the contrary happened to me during my leveling. o.O Here's my activity feed.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Anyone else not getting any of these? Im 600 JC, yet I havent gotten a single design randomly drop.
    My guildmates has all been getting like 6 each, most within the first hour.

Is this a known bug?
    I know it sounds simple, but make absolute sure you loot everything you kill.

Alternatively, try partying with one or two of the other JC's in your guild, and see if A) one drops and B) you are able to roll on it.

I'm guess it isn't a bug, though, and just RNG being RNG.

I must be the most unlucky player alive then. Few more hours spent farming the starting zones since thats where everyone seem to get them.

Nothing. Not. A. Single. One.

Deleted
    I got 5 so far at level 87, including Burning Primal Diamond which I'm hoping will be the moneymaker. A couple of them I found in dungeons, that might be a good place to try.

Deleted
    I've had 7 prior to reaching 90 :|