Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    For those of us able to do this, it will seem like an easy game. I enjoy that part as it is dependent on your skill and not a dice roll. Tera is an even easier game due to this kind of mechanic.
    Lol?

The skillcap is so low, that it isn't really "dependent on your skill". All you have to do is run in circles
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

For those of us able to do this, it will seem like an easy game. I enjoy that part as it is dependent on your skill and not a dice roll. Tera is an even easier game due to this kind of mechanic.
    Yah, it's fun getting 500-600xp per kill because you're pulling mobs higher level than you off in some corner of the zone. I should have picked up a XP boost or Killstreak boost. (Do those affect bonus XP as well, or just the base mob XP? Hm.)

Granted, you can't clown every type of mob just by moving around in melee range that way. Especially ranged mobs, they seem to auto-face when they fire no matter how you move, so you have to be more creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    I think WoW looks a million times better than GW2, I've always liked the Warcraft art style, and never cared too much for the trying to be realistic Asian looking games' art styles, but that's really a subjective opinion

Objectively, Guild Wars 2 has better graphics
    This. I think GW2 is smooth on max settings but the Art style of WoW is simply wonderful and so easy to jump in and play and feel like at home. Of course this is simple opinion.

I played GW2 during beta and hated it, that said I had around 15FPS and most likely will try the game out when and if I get a new system by end of this or next year.
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

While I know it's not your intention, this is basically a game vs. game thread. Going to close this down since conversations about game X vs. game Y rarely end well.