Deleted

Galleon killable with mostly 85-88 (only 3x 90)

Discuss...

It was not just 3 level 90's there are 20 -30 other players there as well... This is like saying oh I soloed DS... with 24 other people.

Well, we are talking about a group of 40, and I'm guessing there wasn't much difference between the 90s and the lower-than-90s, since it's really unlikely they had any significant gear advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a lot of 85-87s. I can only imagine how long it took to kill it, what with how much hit and exp would be needed to be at all accurate. also, you should probably have that as a thumbnail, or make it a bit smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Isn't Galleon the one they said was balanced for a 15-player raid at level 90 anyways, while Sha of Anger was meant for 25-40 people? I'm really not surprised that you were able to take him down when you had 40 people raiding on him, even if they were up to 5 levels under him. You beat him through massively superior numbers.

well... if you ask from blizzard they will just say "if you want challenge go do challenges"... so i bet this is the way of MoP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiar View Post
    Isn't Galleon the one they said was balanced for a 15-player raid at level 90 anyways, while Sha of Anger was meant for 25-40 people? I'm really not surprised that you were able to take him down when you had 40 people raiding on him, even if they were up to 5 levels under him. You beat him through massively superior numbers.
    Galleon has 320m HP whereas Sha has 268 i believe, Galleon feels massively undertuned seeing as the 90s were in just questing greens and T13 yet still able to tank relatively easily

How does loot with world bosses work? Same as old world bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    How does loot with world bosses work? Same as old world bosses?
    Nah.. Works as same as current lfr lootsystem. You get some actual loot or just a goldsack, which had 28g 50s in it.

Deleted
    Zergfest!!

Well it is balanced at the LFR level, read some blue posts once in awhile.

Deleted
    Congrats! D

Quote Originally Posted by granpachook View Post
    40 people??
    Raids. They come in 40 man sizes too.

Galleon is like REALLY easy, can't honestly see how you can wipe on him ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    how is that different from darkmoon rabbit being killed by full raid of 85's? nothing to discuss, sorry