Poll: So, do you use hairdryers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't use them, but my hair is fairly short these days. Back when it was all long and stuff, I would every now and then, but air drying > anything else.

No I don't, and never have used one before. My hair is always cut really short so drying it isn't a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No I don't, and after reading the thread title I came in here expecting a picture of Yoda with a hairdryer.

Edit: Nvm the comma ruins it, didn't see it at first.
    I was actually thinking about this aswell. But I found no good picture. So therefore comma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Yep. My long hair is too dam thick and curly to allow for air-drying, oh how I wish my parents had given me better genetics .

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Sometimes. If I'm going to straighten my hair, I get better results if I blowdry it before straightening, instead of letting it air-dry before straightening.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I use to when I had my epic metalhead hair but since I've had it cut short I've never seen the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male. Using it when air drying my hair takes longer than 30minutes, but 96% of the time I do not use hairdryers.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

15+ Year Old Account
    male, very long hair, don't use a hair drier, i just wrap in a towel and chill until its mostly dry, or if i'm in a rush i just towel until its semi dry and tie it up

My hair is really short, it would be dry before I get to the hair dryer.

Male. Almost waist long hair. I don't use one because it leaves my hair curlier than they allready are and I don't like it. Also they feel weaker after using one.
    Only if I am in a very great hurry will I use one and that rarely happens as I plan my baths beforehand. So I voted no

Deleted
    Males do not need them, as they should have short hair, which dries fast.

I'm male with a bit of long hair but I don't use a hairdryer. Only time "I" use one is if someone else feels the need to dry my hair like that.

Used to have quite long, and thick hair, but I've always been far too lazy to use them. I've used them on rare occasions, and I've always hated the effect it had on my hair.

Now my hair is a lot shorter (undercut, but not completely mm short, and with my hairlength till my eyes), and I haven't found a reason to use it yet.