Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anyone else notice the 2nd team on the realm challenge list? Warlock/Priest/Rogue x2/Mage?

It's probably just a placeholder, or did they manage to steamroll that challenge run without a real tank?

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 01:56 PM ----------

Just noticed #8 and #14 are the same set up.

Rogue evasion tanking? Or maybe lock pet tanking?

(I play neither class, so I'm not sure about either of those)

Demo warlock now have a glyph called "glyph of demon hunting" that grants a new form called dark apothesis, which allows them to be a pseudo tank, that could very well tank something like that. Not really a raid tank kind of spec, but for stuff like this its very viable.
    Last edited by INVERTEDORANGE; 2012-09-26 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly as much as I am currently enjoying mists it doesn't in anyway remotely give me the WOW feeling that I got from going through the Dark Portal and looking down the Stair of Destiny. That was awesome.
    Yep that moment is pretty much unbeatable. Especially if you were still fresh into WoW like me. (started with BC)

For me Pandaria created a different kind of wow moment. The Continent is just so beautiful. I feel bad that we're stomping in there and kill everything that presents itself

lol they can't even keep people connected for a special event that's up on freaking stage in front of the world.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just that is necessary.