Deleted

Rogue multi-target rotations

hey,

does someone have a clue about rogue multi-target rotations?

For assassination I'm not sure yet if i should envenom for the buff and then fok or if I should use CT and fok.
    For the other speccs I'm not sure about until how many mobs i use single target + CT as finisher and when i start using fok + CT.

As a little Off-Topic:
    as sub, CT (initial dmg + dot) > eviscerate at some time. is it sill like this or was it already fixed (or was it intended?)

thx in advance

Tbh i've yet to explore that ground. It's very nasty anyway, because there are many variables and i think some of them weren't counted when they designed CT (like its damage for sub).

Just to confirmation, CT bleeds counts towards SV?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I read somewhere during beta that CT is only worth it when you fight more than 6 mobs at a time.

now that were live I guess that might be true when youre at 90 and in good enough gear to even survive 6 mobs at a time. while leveling with assassination I feel like its getting close with 3-4 mobs depending on what spells they use. 5 mobs is very beatable at 85 but pretty hard at 87. When fighting more than 3 mobs you have to rely on cooldowns so yeah, I'd say 3 mobs of the same level single target rotation, no fok no CT and just burn them down as fast as possible and this should be repeatable without cooldowns or pots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Just to confirmation, CT bleeds counts towards SV?
    i think so, but I'm not sure really.

Need to verify that - if CT becomes better than Evis at some point and counts for SV, it would make obsolete both Evisecerate and Rupture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Need to verify that - if CT becomes better than Evis at some point and counts for SV, it would make obsolete both Evisecerate and Rupture.
    CT does count for SV according to the tooltip.

The AoE rotation for Assassination seems to be something like "Not enough energy" spam error message all around until all mobs are gone and you have 2 combo points and the Envenom buff gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    CT does count for SV according to the tooltip.

The AoE rotation for Assassination seems to be something like "Not enough energy" spam error message all around until all mobs are gone and you have 2 combo points and the Envenom buff gone.
    Ok, i need to keep a very big eye on CT in the next days/weeks. It could be game-changing and very likely totally not intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    yeah, that's my experience, too -.- i only use FoK if there are 10+ mobs... for less 6 mobs i do my singletarget and use CT if SnD and rupture are up.
    is it viable to keep bleeds on multiple mobs for better energy regen and then use FoK? or does our energy regen now only benefit from max 1 bleed-effect?

would be nice, if CT-bleeds would contribute to assassinations energy-regen...

I think CT would need to be a cd that costs 10 energy or something and on 12s cd, its current version are weak and takes WAAY to much resource. by the time you can use it 90% of the times you need to apply rupture again, or hit envom for SnD. And if you happen to miss rupture, yes it do happen when you try to really stretch the time limit,then youre out of the game totally. sorry but it sucks imo re-do it.