Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
A new gravity-based mage revealed at gamescom.
Transcendent (Passive): Each of Syndra’s normal abilities gain an extra effect at max rank.
- Dark Sphere: Spheres deal bonus 20% damage to champions.
- Force of Will: Projectiles briefly knocks enemies into the air.
- Scatter theWeak: Cone width increases by 50%.
Q Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for several seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra’s other abilities. 40 mana | 5s cooldown | 70 [+0.50 (0.575 @ rank 5)] magic damage.
E Force of Will: 60 mana | 12s cooldown | 80 [+0.7] magic damage.
- First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion or neutral monster.
- Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take magic damage and are slowed.
W Scatter the Weak: Deals magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path. 50 mana | 14s cooldown | 60 (+13)[.4] magic damage.
R Unleashed Power (Ultimate): Draws upon Syndra’s full cataclysmic power, harnessing all active dark spheres to deal additional magic damage to an enemy champion. 100 Mana | 100s cooldown | spheres deal 70 [+0.15] magic damage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRciHChNkjA#t=2m58s mother of balls! Orianna is envious for sure.